The place to share knowledge about upgrades, mods, customisations and all other cool DIY projects for MPCs and other music equipment.
By damien907 Fri May 18, 2012 8:58 am
anyone know anybody that can mod stuff like this, im sure i would butcher it if i did, but something similar to the mpc 2500 tilt screen case is what im looking for.

i know it can be done in the right hands.

MOD Edit: I changed the topic title to reflect the way the topic has progressed!

Original Title: mpc 1000 tilt screen
By Lampdog Fri May 18, 2012 4:22 pm
Wow,! Forrealz?!? :shock:
By TheUnfuckwithable Fri May 18, 2012 4:52 pm
mpcstuff.com wrote:And we couldn't ignore the 1000s big bro....

OMG :shock:

wondering what the layout will be on these new xl screens.
By JAH Fri May 18, 2012 5:31 pm
Cool. Breathe new life into Akai MPCs......gonna hit up sally and buy one of his MPCs :wink:
Last edited by JAH on Sat May 19, 2012 7:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
By dtaa pla muk Fri May 18, 2012 5:37 pm
Game changing stuff guys, and it only gets better, trust me, you're in for a treat...

no joke. i can't even count how many times i've thought "ah man, this is about as good as it gets" and then some genius makes it better.
By Lampdog Fri May 18, 2012 5:41 pm
Breathe new life into mpc's?! A serious jolt and life giving liplock cpr from Angelina Jolie imo. I like AJ btw.
By inflict3 Fri May 18, 2012 6:00 pm
mpcstuff.com wrote:Coming soon at MPCstuff (this is prototype, hence the rough plastic) , larger tilted screen with user installable snap in housing. More info next week. Stay tuned....and yes they DO work.

:shock: holy shit!! with they tilt down too??

whats the knob on the back for??