The place to share knowledge about upgrades, mods, customisations and all other cool DIY projects for MPCs and other music equipment.
By marcelote Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:32 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:MPC Stuff $99.

You can purchase those made of wallnut if you like.

I m offering the looks and The quality wood.

Rather than just mass produce something ugly such as those :worthy:
By CharlesRandolph Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:56 pm
marcelote wrote:

Those are the prices you're competing against. Mind you people could buy, sand, and varnish or paint them whatever color they want. Quality of wood, does not improve the sound of the machine. You have to research your competition and price accordingly considering no one knows anything about the quality of your products.
By Lampdog Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:26 pm

Yes.

Sits flush, stays in sync with look, lines and design.
By marcelote Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:48 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:
marcelote wrote:

Those are the prices you're competing against. Mind you people could buy, sand, and varnish or paint them whatever color they want. Quality of wood, does not improve the sound of the machine. You have to research your competition and price accordingly considering no one knows anything about the quality of your products.

I, ve already done my research and The only one i am competing against is the japanese side panels and those cost 550sud.

Mpcstuff makes cheap stuff for cheap dudes.

IF you are making a Linving on music then 250eu is cheap for custom panels.

You say that is easy, then you are welcome to make your own custom panels, Cut them, center the holes, make them fit varnich and lacquer them . :-D :-D :-D :-D
By CharlesRandolph Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:52 am
marcelote wrote:
I, ve already done my research and The only one i am competing against is the japanese side panels and those cost 550sud.

Mpcstuff makes cheap stuff for cheap dudes.

IF you are making a Linving on music then 250eu is cheap for custom panels.

You say that is easy, then you are welcome to make your own custom panels, Cut them, center the holes, make them fit varnich and lacquer them . :-D :-D :-D :-D

Best customer service ever. :lol:
By richie Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:58 am
marcelote wrote:I, ve already done my research and The only one i am competing against is the japanese side panels and those cost 550sud.

Asking price and if they even sell are entirely different things.

Sure, you can be of the opinion that the mpc-stuff one is ugly all you want but they're offering a fully flush kit for 1/3rd of your asking price (and we still need to take into account the shipping and customs that one would be hit with if they were to purchase from you).

If you're offering a product that is so much better, then why present something that appears to be inferior? Or do I need to go to school for dendrology in order to determine that the genetic strain of Swedish wood is some how superior to American walnut?
By marcelote Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:12 am
richie wrote:
marcelote wrote:I, ve already done my research and The only one i am competing against is the japanese side panels and those cost 550sud.

Asking price and if they even sell are entirely different things.

Sure, you can be of the opinion that the mpc-stuff one is ugly all you want but they're offering a fully flush kit for 1/3rd of your asking price (and we still need to take into account the shipping and customs that one would be hit with if they were to purchase from you).

If you're offering a product that is so much better, then why present something that appears to be inferior? Or do I need to go to school for dendrology in order to determine that the genetic strain of Swedish wood is some how superior to American walnut?

Well i am offering this international. I did not know that USA was the whole World? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Besides price listed from npcstuff is 50% because they dont sell.

Guess why? Cuz they ugly :lol: :lol:

I am offering stylish pieces.
IF you dont like. Simple dont buy :worthy:
By marcelote Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:36 am
Lampdog wrote:

Yes.

Sits flush, stays in sync with look, lines and design.

Yeah it covers the mpc but they try so Hard to make 2.5k look like 3k that its just ugly.
i will do the palm rest aswell and I am keeping the 2.5k own looks rather than try to imitate other modell , ill keep updating soon for fully asembled kit.
By saltmcgault Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:04 am
marcelote wrote:Mpcstuff makes cheap stuff for cheap dudes.

Well i guess you could call me cheap because i like their design better. I think it’s cool that you’re making wood panels though. Take the feedback you’re getting from this thread and make the changes that the customer would like. I owned a mpc2500 for 13 years and i would never consider going with your design.
By marcelote Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:28 am
saltmcgault wrote:
marcelote wrote:Mpcstuff makes cheap stuff for cheap dudes.

Well i guess you could call me cheap because i like their design better. I think it’s cool that you’re making wood panels though. Take the feedback you’re getting from this thread and make the changes that the customer would like. I owned a mpc2500 for 13 years and i would never consider going with your design.

I apreciaTe, feedback but i choose what i am doing because that is what custommers like.

IF they want other modell to choose they can buy the mpcstuff one, simple as that.

If you has too choose an Android would you choose the iPhone or would you try to get something unique? :-D
By bees80 Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:38 am
marcelote wrote:

I apreciaTe, feedback but i choose what i am doing because that is what custommers like.

So everyone in the topic is saying they don't like it, but you say customers do like it :) Interesting.

To me it looks like a sloppy school project made by a juvenile in manual labor. No offence meant, just the truth. I guess i won't be a customer.
By richie Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:40 am
marcelote wrote:If you has too choose an Android would you choose the iPhone or would you try to get something unique? :-D

By that logic, you're offering is this for a higher price:

When people can get this for less:

By marcelote Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:12 am
bees80 wrote:
marcelote wrote:

So everyone in the topic is saying they don't like it, but you say customers do like it :) Interesting.

To me it looks like a sloppy school project made by a juvenile in manual labor. No offence meant, just the truth. I guess i won't be a customer.

Well i don't see custommers Here.
I am offering something to catch intresst from other side of the world.

Custommers are those who have the orders pendling and who are asking just for this type of panel.

IF you dont like you dont buy, you are puttning it like you have no choice.

Yet you can choose from mpcstuff or make your own nobody is puttning. Knife to your troath :WTF: .
By bees80 Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:17 am
I can't imagine anyone asking for this type of panel. But you know, there are also people still wearing uggs.

It's true that I have no choice.. because ... i don't have an mpc2500 :lol: