Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By NearTao Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:42 pm
Ill-Green wrote:At least the good news is Mk2 is in stock everywhere.

I been rocking the PO33KO. Got the MPC case for it and it's a lot better to use now. MK2 was too big to hide at work, but with this little guy, I can hide in my shirt pocket.

"It's a pocket calculator"
By Ill-Green Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:17 am
NearTao wrote:
"It's a pocket calculator"

Crazy what they say right.

I'm just seeing these kind of comments the past month. Some complex compositions can be made on it.
By NearTao Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:09 pm
Ill-Green wrote:
SP404MKII OS 3.0 HAS NOW DROPPED!!!

https://www.roland.com/global/support/b ... eb5cfc116/

Saw this last night... going to have to fire up the editor to work on the Guide and get some more videos out for the update. Looks like it fixes a few pet peeves, and adds some new cool features that I definitely wasn't expecting. With the continued updates for DJ mode going to have to take a harder look at it...
By Ill-Green Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:03 pm
:shock: wow they did a lot this time around and is steady and bold to challenge the MPC line. The copy feature is off the charts! You can now copy patterns but instead of copying and deleting samples afterwards. Right at the copy menu, you can select which samples will be copied over to the next pattern at the get go. So if your pattern is drums, bass, guitar and synth, just simply hit the samples you don't want in the new copy and the SP will omit those samples but will keep the timing and measures. That there will save me heaps of time.
By inflict3 Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:02 am
Ill-Green wrote:At least the good news is Mk2 is in stock everywhere.

I been rocking the PO33KO. Got the MPC case for it and its a lot better to use now. MK2 was too big to hide at work, but with this little guy, I can hide in my shirt pocket.

I been rocking the po33ko as well, got the sp1200 case on mines.. :worthy: :smoker: shits a ton of fun!