Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By master-ceo Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:39 pm
Lord Toranaga wrote:nice one!

Thanks G. I love this thing. :)
By mp3 Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:06 am
jaem wrote:
mp3 wrote:Sold the red one to come up with some dough to buy a house in 07.

must have been a quite a small house :lol:

:D Nah it was just $1500 to basically let the sellers know we were serious. You gotta remember 07 was a crazy year for real estate. Sold my MPC-3000 too... :? Shoulda waited...
Last edited by mp3 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
By mp3 Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:09 am
LvngDead wrote:I bought a 2 gig jaz drive to use with the asrx and that thing is not working at all. I've had about 5 corrupt discs so far and i just gave up.

I could never get Jaz drives to work with the X either. The disks aren't corrupt, but they will need to be reformatted on a computer now.

The only things I could get to work was Zip drives and hard drives.
By master-ceo Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:35 pm
Lord Toranaga wrote:anyone else out there?

here is another tip.

I use a scsi to usb adapter to transfer samples from my MAC to my asr-x

You got a link to the same one you purchased?
By master-ceo Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:29 pm
Thanks Lord!!! I transfer to PC, but its always good to have other options, because I also use MAC.
Last edited by master-ceo on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By imakebeats65 Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:08 am
I copped one for less than 200.00 as well and it is the shit... the only thing was one of the pads seemed to be stuck but i opened it and cleaned it out and that was that.. Again I know people have been hating on the sequencer but you just have to work with it or work around it...THIS IS STILL AN AWSOME MACHINE WITH A LOT OF LIFE LEFT IN IT.. my boy had the black one and i fell in love with it LOL.. plus i am an MPC user for life but the effects and the re sampling capabilities are worth the money....
By LvngDead Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:14 pm
the pads get on my nerves.

the sound from hitting the pads mixes with the sound from the speaker. that makes it hard for me to hear the actual sound that it's putting out.

any tips on getting around this?
By JUKE 179r Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:35 pm
Lord Toranaga wrote:try a therapist. you retard

:lol: