Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By Comrade Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:22 pm
they can afford to spend time and money on something like that just for April Fools???
By Joidibeats Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:26 pm
I dont pay 3999 for a computer with pads, get dope laptop and the new MPD 18 and save 3000
By DukeNewport Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:54 pm
Dunno bout 'DOPE' laptop+MPD @ 999 , but I see wut ur saying. Big waste of $$$.
By elevated Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:39 pm
Wow... that's gonna attract some MPC-heads. Open labs is really doing their thing. I tried to write them off years ago but it turns out there is some serious dedication behind their moves.

I would consider one of these if I wasn't so into simplifying things these days (avoiding computers).
By b.read Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:25 am
Regardless of it's a April Fool's gag or not, it definitely looks fun to mess with!

I think if it were a gag, they would've made the price way lower to get people shouting about it though...
By b.read Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:42 am
I don't see why this couldn't be real...if it is fake, Open Labs has a lame sense of humor! Pretty mild april fool's joke, if it is one!
By b.read Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:43 am
Man, I want to mess around with one of these! June baby....june.
By Askia Shaheed Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:35 am
And I thought I wasn't going to buy any new music production gear this year. Let me get on the phone and pre-order mine this week. This is something I have been looking for.....