Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By firework Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:31 pm
In January 1998, ENSONIQ Corp. was acquired by Creative Technology Ltd. for $77 million. The fusion with E-mu Systems and Creative Labs after a long 12 year hiatus Creative Labs USA announces the return for Ensoniq for 2011, with special team of designers and youth marketers, Ensoniq should generate a new fan base and hopefully titillate their loyal followers - stay tuned
By mp3 Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:53 pm
STOP PLAYIN... Straight up. I need a link homie. Serious bizness.
By SV1200 Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:20 pm
Problem with that is, anyone can edit Wikipedia. If Ensoniq did ever come back though, they ain't gonna be the same if they still under Creative Labs. Gonna prob build some cheap BS.
By Lampdog Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:29 pm
SV1200 wrote:Gonna prob build some cheap BS.

I was thinking that same thing.
By revtor Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:23 pm
Lampdog wrote:
SV1200 wrote:Gonna prob build some cheap BS.

I was thinking that same thing.

yeah, comeon.. "Youth Marketers" Shouldn't that read "Musical Instrument designers"

Youth marketers means that they are going squarely at the biggest possible market, which we know is not true misucal users of gear. so they're going to design Bullshi t Ipod accessories and cheap ass controllers with new shapes and whip up some sickeningly cutting edge videos to stuff it down everyones throat. ugh

hoepfully not ..
By drunkmonkey5556 Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:56 pm
yoooo....

if they made a more modern version of the asr-10.... shit.....
or at least offered asr-10 repairs....

cause ive been getting really attached to my asr-10 and i'm hoping i'll be able to use it for the rest of my life
By markmorgan10 Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:43 pm
drunkmonkey5556 wrote:

cause ive been getting really attached to my asr-10 and i'm hoping i'll be able to use it for the rest of my life

+1 (000000)
By dcook79 Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:14 pm
deegood wrote:software and controllers--bet $10,000 cash right now!!!!!!

that's the safeman's bet..............

computers and software are the future........sorry to burst any bubbles......... Hardware is becoming the antique muscle car equivalent for gear

It'll always have its niche following. And if there is a huge resurgence in interst (see vinyl production collecting in the late 90-now) then the market will respond. So until the noobs stop gobblin up the plethora of midi/usb controllers and their vst/au counterparts......controllers and software is what the market will continue to cater too..........