Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By inflict3 Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:33 am
u know they will :nod:
By JAH Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:34 am
I know NI will release more products. On whether it is stepping up their game remains to be seen. But what does this have to do with this forum...way off topic.
By emptysea Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:05 pm
TYPO wrote:Maschine and Traktor Is something to take to another level.

They're already in the process of integrating closer together. The back of the box for F1 controller says: "Export your productions from Maschine to the F1 for immediate use **
** = this feature will be available in future release"
http://www.native-instruments.com/forum ... p?t=168480
By JAH Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:34 am
emptysea wrote:
Thy_Cow_punchers wrote:shouldnt this say AKAI need to step there game up

Maybe it was a TYPO.

Last time I checked...the majority of people here use Akai MPCs...the most active forum members use Numark/Akai MPCs. This trend will continue when the Ren/Studio is released.
By TYPO Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:50 am

look at massive ,ok dated now by cyclops but could jah or andymac program

it

NO

and could an aka zealot even use it to 30 percent potential

NO

No mery fairy it is stated correct.Read again.Man why you so stupid stupid. :hmmm:
By TYPO Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:16 am
Thy_Cow_punchers wrote:
TYPO wrote:

look at massive ,ok dated now by cyclops but could jah or andymac program

it

NO

and could an aka zealot even use it to 30 percent potential

NO

No mery fairy it is stated correct.Read again.Man why you so stupid stupid. :hmmm:

Huh .. you said you hope NI steps up it's game

tell me TYPO why they should as from my vantage point the most popular music of the moment they are at the helm of all the producers using there warez.

So tell me what do you want ...Akai need to step there game up and realise
the average human has evolved from the double strand to the 12 strand double helix.

Living here in the UK ...this place wont realise this evoloution as they are tarded by the water and wetherspoon's burger and beer deals.

but they getting killed soon ,not ready for the new atlantis or new jerusalem in babylon-don

so in this regards TYPO .... they should show foresight and give us (NOT ME AS FIK THAT ****) but you a musical rubik's cube

but with hologram's and not stickers you can swop and change then post pics how your a producer.....
More control moron.Pointless discussion is Pointless.If you want to discuss a complete sequenced show start another thread.