Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By psr Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:31 pm
made a couple things. simple no change ups but I must say maschine is not bad. I made these while traveling stuck in a hotel in houston after work

I named them 5000 dead for now because ...well just because but it doesnt mean i dont use the 5000. i like em both for different reasons. still seems you have to do a lil extra to bang out the drums in any software as opposed to hardware but the array of access to all my plugs in maschine is a winner

By Metatron72 Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:38 am
Dope stuff psr. :nod:

I use Maschine a lot it's a cool piece especially if you have a gazillion things on the computer you haven't made PGM's for or loaded in your MPC. Aside from the pads and the start/stop record/overdub flow it's not like an MPC but I knew that going in and totally see why some preferred to wait to see the MPC OS flow go hybrid as it has.

For me the better my interfaces got the more I liked using Maschine, but yeah ITB is always a trade off as you said, and having a ton of plugs is why I'll reach for Maschine myself.

Yeah the "for now" should help controversial types from getting it twisted. :lol:
By master-ceo Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:50 pm
Judging by those 2 joints your going to **** love the 60. Laid back style cuzz. 8)