Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By scoobylol Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:58 pm
Coz wrote:Image

It's like Danzig went back in time, and became an average product demonstrator.

I gotttttt somethin' to sayyyyyy
I raped your Akai todayyyyy and ittttt
Doesn't matter that much to meeeee
As long as it's DEEEAAAADDD
By mcroepster Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:03 am
scoobylol wrote:
Coz wrote:Image

It's like Danzig went back in time, and became an average product demonstrator.

I gotttttt somethin' to sayyyyyy
I raped your Akai todayyyyy and ittttt
Doesn't matter that much to meeeee
As long as it's DEEEAAAADDD

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It looks like him. :nod:

peace :smoker:
By Lampdog Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:41 pm
He took lessons from the RZA vid.
By Headphones Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:03 am
So 3 years later,has anyone decided to give it a chance in their studio?? I don’t need it really, but if I saw one for $20, I’d get it. Needless to say, I doubt that’s going to happen.

If you did buy one, explain why? :hmmm:
By inflict3 Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:01 pm
Headphones wrote:So 3 years later,has anyone decided to give it a chance in their studio?? I don’t need it really, but if I saw one for $20, I’d get it. Needless to say, I doubt that’s going to happen.

You would be better off sampling the sound of yourself shitting onto the concrete parking lot after a night of binge eating corndogs.
By Headphones Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:13 pm
inflict3 wrote:
Headphones wrote:So 3 years later,has anyone decided to give it a chance in their studio?? I don’t need it really, but if I saw one for $20, I’d get it. Needless to say, I doubt that’s going to happen.

You would be better off sampling the sound of yourself **** onto the concrete parking lot after a night of binge eating corndogs.

Can’t see myself sampling my turds hitting the concrete after binge eating corndogs. I know people HATE this drum machine, but I didn’t think it’d come to that!! Lol.

I can take a joke. Trust me, I read/saw all the bad reviews. It would have to be free-$20 to even have a chance of coming home. It can’t be worth what people are trying to sell it for currently.
By mr_debauch Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:23 pm
the meme of the machine is making it more popular than it's capabilities... it is a photo prop for instagram, the synth memes group on facebook, and internet forums.
By saltmcgault Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:10 pm
but is it compatible with the eie pro?!?
By telecode101 Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:01 am
inflict3 wrote:

You would be better off sampling the sound of yourself **** onto the concrete parking lot after a night of binge eating corndogs.

LOL. I came here look to find out whatever happened to the Wolf after it hit the market. I see it wasn't the most popular of hits.