Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By martel80 Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:13 pm
Its all love at first site, hearing the old drumbreaks and rhodes getting sampled by another user.

She's beautiful, making all sort of flirtaseous manner with her big breast ...
BUT THEN....

BOOM

She unraveled all sort of weird behavior. You ask her if shes bipolar but she swear she's not.

So you go with the flow, engage sample , goo accross all option like on her sister EPS 16+...now WTF is she doing saying you cant change the sample rate...she just told you shes not bipolar. Dont fawk with me girl....

So ok, you sample at 44.1 then...plenty of space cuz shes fancy, she got 16MB. you know those gold digger how they look...

So all good, youre done sampling....now trying to save the sample and play it but she just hang there doing nothing.

''Ok Babe, where do you want to eat tonight? ''
''I dont know''
'' Ok lets go eat sea food''
'' Whats wrong with you don papi, you know I hate sea food''
'' Uhhhh nop, you actually love sea food''
'' Yeah but not tonight''

So after 5 years standing up in the living room starving to death she decide to finaly move....

So youre like OK WAIT A MINUTE !!!!
Now you want to edit the sample start and end but you see all those menu fly like it was bugged up all doing them inside 1.5 second.

Fawkin great. You press C4....VINYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYL Sound and woop the sample start.

Da hel is wrong with you girl.

Ok now lets try to fix the start of the sample...
Edit wave...

CANT DO THAT COMMAND its LOCKED,