Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By iofflight Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:38 am
This is my first post here. I had an mpc2000XL years ago recently got a Live 1. However I saw this thread and had to post. I was in the fist 75 units shipped and have had mine for about 2 weeks as I had to send it back for the modification.

For those of you about to get yours I think you are going to be really happy. The pads feel great, it's built like a tank and it sounds fantastic. The workflow is really nice. The OS is still in the early stages so some of the things that will make that even better are still yet to be implemented.

Cheers.
By Lampdog Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:42 pm
Some fresh off the line bugs here and there but I don't feel they are enough to shake my optimism for this machine. I think they will be handled and the machine will grow into a powerhouse.
By Fre$hBreath Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:35 pm
I regret canceling my original preorder, but then again that's the FOMO talking. At least I caught the preorder price before it ended in September...
By Fre$hBreath Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:23 am
Cockdiesel wrote:Can anyone post an example beat?

Jihad Baracus did these 2 joints with his S2400

Chaz Emphatic made these beats

[youtube]
[/youtube]
By Fre$hBreath Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:53 am
terry towelling wrote:
Lampdog wrote:Someone needs to man up and make an ASR-20.

while they're at it, add a switch for flipping between EPS classic 13 bit and ASR10 16 bit sampling

Holy sh1t!

I was thinking about this same idea for the past three days and the two of you are thinking the same thing.

I'm a number 3 person so I believe someone out there with the know-how will probably do it.

In my version, I wanted the variable sampling rates of the EPS-16+ and EPS original, the full D/P4 effects, an improved sequencer, and MPC style pads.

Just on the strength of y'all two thinking the same thing makes me believe it's gonna happen... :worthy: