Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By Fre$hBreath Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:48 am
Lampdog wrote:As much as I can’t wait to get my hands on it I’d rather Isla take time to cross as many T’s and dot as many i’s as it can before release. It will only server them well in the end, solid product is ALWAYS a good thing.

I get what you’re saying, but I think Brad is a thorough dude. I don’t believe he’s going to release a product that will be problematic...
By mr_debauch Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:19 am
Fre$hBreath wrote:
Lampdog wrote:As much as I can’t wait to get my hands on it I’d rather Isla take time to cross as many T’s and dot as many i’s as it can before release. It will only server them well in the end, solid product is ALWAYS a good thing.

I get what you’re saying, but I think Brad is a thorough dude. I don’t believe he’s going to release a product that will be problematic...

like he did with the kordbot :lol: :lol: :lol:

By Lampdog Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:11 pm
mr_debauch wrote:like he did with the kordbot :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can understand this. I’ve read about it.

Fre$hBreath wrote:The thing is, Brad learned from Kordbot and has adjusted accordingly...

I can also understand this. The “adjusted accordingly” part, I’m hopeful for that.
10% skeptical, I can just sell the 2,400 if it ends up not being what I want.
By mr_debauch Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:59 am
Fre$hBreath wrote:The thing is, Brad learned from Kordbot and has adjusted accordingly...

how the hell do you know what "brad" learned from kordbot? it's his first (and only) product he has put out... he didn't learn, he is still learning. that is probably why he had to hire a completely new and different company to work on the kordbot. You make excuses for these people you don't even know. What does learning from his first product even mean? I can name a dozen things akai has done without "learning" from other products they released.
By Cockdiesel Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:04 am
Right... polarized society will never accept any criticism of their teams or brand.

Ain’t no one here know shit about brad. Only thing I know he’s over a quarter late on delivering this product.

He better take his time, if he don’t do it right he’s going to get slaughtered like low hiss...
By mr_debauch Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:24 pm
right, exactly... i don't know what he learned from his first product... but i know what I learned from his first product. This isn't me writing off the new s2400 or his company... but speaking on behalf of someone you don't even know as if we didn't see the latest beatppl podcast or flux live stream and inventing a track record of experience based on a product that has had it's fair share of issues is not really being objective as an impartial consumer.
By Fre$hBreath Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:58 pm
mr_debauch wrote:right, exactly... i don't know what he learned from his first product... but i know what I learned from his first product. This isn't me writing off the new s2400 or his company... but speaking on behalf of someone you don't even know as if we didn't see the latest beatppl podcast or flux live stream and inventing a track record of experience based on a product that has had it's fair share of issues is not really being objective as an impartial consumer.

First of all, no one was speaking on behalf of Brad Holland, please don't be so absurd to make such false accusations, that's very unbecoming of you, especially if you don't know me or everything that I do.

For the record, I've had specific conversations with Brad Holland for reasons I'm not open to revealing as of yet, but my comment was in reference to Brad openly addressing the Kordbot debacle in several videos and in posts on social media which clearly demonstrates that he has in fact learned from his previous errors you can find this out for yourself by taking the time out to search, I'm not going to do that for you.

Also for the record, I've also been in recent discussions with Uli Behringer, Langston Masingale, Dave Rossum, Fabrice Gabriel, Roger Linn, Mathieu Demange and a few other notable names in the music tech industry for a project I'm working on.

I currently do not work for any particular brands, but I do testing for various brands that I've never once posted about or commented on here on these boards. I express this because I don't want another false accusation being levied at me by another member of this community.

I follow almost every music tech brand, and if I see something that I find interesting that I genuinely like or think could be the next big thing then I post about or comment on it. Just like you, I'm obsessed with music and the gear we use to make music with.

I'm not here to be flamed by you or anyone else.