Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By Cockdiesel Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:17 am
Thanks tutor. Not sure what happened but the site was really annoying for a few days there.
By Lampdog Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:28 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:A 404 with a GUI isn’t even the half of a mpc

:lol:
By Lampdog Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:59 pm
Good demo J, No dumb ass talking about it for 5 minutes before doing a 1 minute wack ass beat.

By joeyparedes15 Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:06 am
Lampdog wrote:Good demo J, No dumb ass talking about it for 5 minutes before doing a 1 minute wack ass beat.

appreciate it lamp! just trying to help out ! :smoker:
By peterpiper Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:05 pm
Lampdog wrote:Good demo J, No dumb ass talking about it for 5 minutes before doing a 1 minute wack ass beat.

Ok after watching this video I think I could have fun with it. :D But still....it need a display port ( I'm 45 and my eyes are getting worse).

peace
By Lampdog Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:04 pm
peterpiper wrote:
Ok after watching this video I think I could have fun with it. :D But still....it need a display port ( I'm 45 and my eyes are getting worse).

peace

This vid “almost” made feel that way. It’s a good vid.

Old eyes, maaaaaaan who you telling.
I was trying to read the specs on a usb ac adatper between the prongs the other day. Took me a few seconds to zero in.
By peterpiper Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:52 pm
Lampdog wrote:
peterpiper wrote:

peace

This vid “almost” made feel that way. It’s a good vid.

Old eyes, maaaaaaan who you telling.
I was trying to read the specs on a usb ac adatper between the prongs the other day. Took me a few seconds to zero in.

It's discrimination. 'they' don't want us to make dope beats ;) :D

peace
By Lampdog Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:02 am

Where is the count it or count in config?

Could these pads replace my buttery feeling 2kxlse2 “bacon” pads?

2kxlse2 are THEE softest pads I’ve EVER touched and they hold a special place in my heart that no other pads have come close to touching. I had a normal grey 2kxl for 2 weeks before I switched up. I did NOT like the pads. Why the pad FEELINGS?

Well, when you create on a drum machine the pads are the MAIN SHIT YOU TOUCH and they give your brain a GOOD feeling. They are as important as shoe insoles. Think about that for a sec, NOOOOOWWWW you know what I’m talking about. You create better, You step better, you FEEL better.

I don’t see a replacement for my 4k or 2kxlse2 yet.
By peterpiper Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:08 am
^^The new Roland 'Bang on' pad replacement kit. In cooperation with Fleshlight ;)

peace
By chino Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:32 pm
The new Roland MC-707 has peaked my interest again. The 1.2 firmware update has been released. Roland has improved/added Sampling & Sample chopping, improved pad sensitivity & improved workflow...
By Lampdog Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:47 pm
peterpiper wrote:^^The new Roland 'Bang on' pad replacement kit. In cooperation with Fleshlight ;)

peace

Maybe Fleshlight pad upgrade?

The 707 looks like a futuristic sp2400 doesn't it?
By Cockdiesel Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:21 am
Man... I haven’t dug deep into 707, but I’m thinking that roland is working toward a true successor to the MV. I couldn’t stand all that menu diving and editing on that small screen but I’m thinking if they pulled it off right they might have a monster that would really give Akai some competition. Might be a year or two out, but still.

Anyone know how close this functions to the sampling section on the new fantom?