Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By Cockdiesel Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:56 pm
Anyone else see rolands new line up?
I’m on mobile right now so getting the links arnt as easy for me but there’s a few new boxes.

New Juno mini type deal. This one has both the Juno 60 and 106 on it. Thinking about grabbing one because I made a killing off the ju-06 some time ago.

New mc-707 with the drum machine, ju-06 and sh-01a sounds on it. Plus sampling.

A new flag ship phantom- 3200 bucks...

And a new Jupiter that seems to have a lot of the emulations loaded on to it.

And wtf we need to wait over 3 hours to post each time. What happened?
By distortedtekno Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:37 pm
The Jupiter looks nice. It’s 5 part multitimbral and you can combine the other synth models or stack 5 Jupiters. But at $2500, I’ll wait for Behringer to come out with their Jupiter 8 clone. There’s a Jupiter Xm out too. But it has mini keys and still pricey.
The MC-707 and 101 are cool. But I really don’t need them. I’m happy with my TR-8S, Boutiques, and other synths I have. Speaking of Boutiques, I gotta have that JU-06A and I know I can squeeze it in my setup. Guitar Center has preorders already and they ship on 10/20.
https://www.guitarcenter.com/Roland/JU-06A-Boutique-Synthesizer.gc

The only thing is that I’m still waiting for the Behringer Odyssey to ship on 10/7. So I’m gonna be tied up with that and the K-2. But I might bump the K-2 back for the JU-06A. It’s hard to keep up with all the gear that’s come out over the past few years, and especially this year alone. But I’m really happy about that. I’d rather buy more gear than piss my money away at a bar or a club.
By mr_debauch Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:07 am
i hear they put the synth engine they used in one of their keytars in the new MC range... that synth does sound pretty good in the youtube videos going around. They made a great little product line up.... the midi and sequencer stuff should be opened up a bit (more than 8 tracks and actual midi tracks) would really be a good move.... because the way it does the send and returns.. the physical audio I/O plus the USB to AIRA mixer thing.... this is pretty powerful on a device like that in that price range... it is just not amazing to use with the limitations.
By joeyparedes15 Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:40 am
MPC-Tutor wrote:That should be fixed now, please let me know if you encounter any issues with the flood limits. Basically first post users should be the only ones affected by the flood limit now, this stops spam bots flooding the forums with hundreds of posts.

so far so good! I posted something not too long ago and it just let me again rn! thank you sir :worthy:
By Cockdiesel Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:34 pm
Damn I slept on the Jupiter Xm. From what I have seen it might be the best keyboard to go with the live. Batteries, 5 modeled synths, tr drums and all the rompler stuff.

Still trying to find out if you process external sound through the filters and effects. There is also talk that it may get sampling like the 707 in a update.

Anyone out there using the XM ?
By JUKE 179r Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:34 pm
MV!!!!
When the phuck is a new Roland MV coming out????????
By chino Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:03 pm
JUKE 179r wrote:MV!!!!
When the phuck is a new Roland MV coming out????????

:lol: :lol: Maybe the new MC-707 is Roland's way of "testing the waters" for a new MV???