Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By Fre$hBreath Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:37 am
Is it me or is the writer of this article just looking for an excuse to b!tch about Behringer? I mean who really cares if we lose an octave of keys when you can push the transpose button?https://www.musicradar.com/news/behringers-polyeight-synth-goes-beyond-the-korg-polysix-with-two-more-voices-but-loses-an-octave-of-keys

By Fre$hBreath Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:54 am
Lampdog wrote:That wouldn't bother me at all. Not a big deal.

It made no sense for the writer to even mention that, let alone make that a part of their headline. These music technology bloggers are some weirdos. I'm just excited to hear what it's going to sound like and trying to figure out how I'm going to make more room in my studio for it...
By Ultros Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:24 am
Fre$hBreath wrote:These music technology bloggers are some weirdos.

People will literally find any reason to complain.
By terry towelling Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:21 am
Fre$hBreath wrote:
Lampdog wrote:That wouldn't bother me at all. Not a big deal.

It made no sense for the writer to even mention that, let alone make that a part of their headline. These music technology bloggers are some weirdos. I'm just excited to hear what it's going to sound like and trying to figure out how I'm going to make more room in my studio for it...

wow -- you're super paranoid.
the article says, "two more voice than original, added midi, one less octave". that's just stating basic facts about the two machines. but somehow you see malicious intent in that?