Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By Fre$hBreath Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:33 am
LOL! I'm pretty sure there are 10s of thousands of other people keeping Behringer alive...
By Danoc Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:40 am
Fre$hBreath wrote:LOL! I'm pretty sure there are 10s of thousands of other people keeping Behringer alive...

:lol: Just joking. Yeah l might cop just one of these Behringer joints. I want a dope synth l can connect to my lappy. So lm watching what you post. Great post! :smoker:
By Danoc Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:02 am
Fre$hBreath wrote:

Damn SUN! Behringer nailed it!!!

Diiiiiiizaaaammm yo :shock: Behringer has a winner there.
That sound at 1:04 & 5:39 l believe l would do some serious damage to an RNB track. Of course l would tweak the sound.

They have on payroll a serious team who knows their ish. They are not f*cking around. It sounded exactly like the original. Ima look at them more closely. :nod: :smoker:
By Fre$hBreath Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:01 pm
Behringer built a 2nd manufacturing city in Malaysia. Now it makes sense to why they said a few months ago that they were going to ramp up production of their products which will improve their shipping to North America.

We’re always asked how we can offer our products at such affordable prices. Here is the answer:

- Unlike other competitors, we make almost everything in-house. From design to manufacturing, we are extremely integrated and automated.
- We buy the best components such as Motorola, Texas Instruments etc. in very high volume and hence achieve much better pricing.
- We ship from our factory directly to our retail partners and thus avoiding expensive distribution cost.
Since we own and control the whole value chain, we also own quality management as we don’t have to rely on third party manufacturing.

All this makes us unique and we’re so proud of our people who have helped us achieve this over the past 30 years.

We’re now building a second totally automated plant in Malaysia, all based on the very best Siemens manufacturing system used by BMW and many other top tier companies.

The best of all - we’re reinvesting all our earnings and passing all those savings on to you while provide you with a 3-year warranty on all our products. Who else does that?

Thank you for all your support. We owe you everything!
By Fre$hBreath Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:59 am

Yo! I'm so amped up on the RD-9 that I think it's actually a lot better than the original TR-909 that enhanced mode makes it all the better!
By Fre$hBreath Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:04 am
Danoc wrote:It doesn't take much to get you amped up :lol: nice piece

I'm not easily impressed, it's just that I own the RD-8 which sounds so much better than my TR-8 and I know what it can do for my music, that's why I'm excited for the RD-9.
By Danoc Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:58 am
Fre$hBreath wrote:I'm not easily impressed, it's just that I own the RD-8 which sounds so much better than my TR-8 and I know what it can do for my music, that's why I'm excited for the RD-9.

You remind me of myself. Getting hyped about gear. Knowing it could enhance your skills. I enjoy watching others excited and happy over gear.

I wish l could get those RD 8 sounds.
By Fre$hBreath Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:23 pm
Danoc wrote:
Fre$hBreath wrote:I'm not easily impressed, it's just that I own the RD-8 which sounds so much better than my TR-8 and I know what it can do for my music, that's why I'm excited for the RD-9.

You remind me of myself. Getting hyped about gear. Knowing it could enhance your skills. I enjoy watching others excited and happy over gear.

I wish l could get those RD 8 sounds.

I think investing in the RD-8 is more than worth it...