Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By Fre$hBreath Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:58 pm
I really wish Roland, Korg, Arturia, and Yamaha were as active as Behringer in developing and delivering new products. There's no slow down for Behringer, they just keep going...

By Fre$hBreath Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:20 pm
Yo! If Behringer keeps going like this, they are going to end up buying Roland and Korg or running them out of business...

Also, that Devil Fish dude is a damn fool, he should have taken the deal Behringer offered him and he would have had 20% royalties for life and still be able to sell his modifications on the side.

The Devil Fish dude had a major opportunity, he could have flipped the Behringer TD-3-MO by modifying it further and caked out all the way, but he wasn't thinking on that level, now mad people are going to buy the Behringer and his mods are going to be a distant memory.

What damn fool! :WTF:
By Monotremata Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:57 am
Fre$hBreath wrote:
Monotremata wrote:Summer NAMM in Nashville is when all the little pedal builders and whatnot put out their ****.. None of the 'big guys' really show at that one, they save it for the winter one.

I've never been to a NAMM, but I might go one year when all this covid stuff is sorted out...

The winter one in Anaheim is the shit. I live like 20-30 minutes from it, someone I know is always working there so I can usually get passes hehe. You've got multiple buildings full of the new toys from every manufacturer in the game, guitars, amps, synths, drums, recording stuff, tons of live shit going on too. Saw the Pharcyde at the Mackie exhibit in 2018 that was some shit.
By Danoc Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:50 am
:shock: Good lawd Fresh, you're buying more gear? :Sigh:
Yes you need serious help, we need to tie your hands together take your credit card from you and leave in a rubber room for 6 months :lol: :lol: :lol:

You don't have space for more gear man. Didn't you get the hint when l showed that pic of you sleeping in the middle of the floor with nothing but gear around you? :lol:

Yeah Behr is killing it.
Fre$hBreath wrote: So there's a strong chance that I might buy the MKII even though I technically don't really need it.

I need help.

The RD-9: I'm getting it.

By Fre$hBreath Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:25 am
Danoc wrote::shock: Good lawd Fresh, you're buying more gear? :Sigh:
Yes you need serious help, we need to tie your hands together take your credit card from you and leave in a rubber room for 6 months :lol: :lol: :lol:

You don't have space for more gear man. Didn't you get the hint when l showed that pic of you sleeping in the middle of the floor with nothing but gear around you? :lol:

Yeah Behr is killing it.
Fre$hBreath wrote: So there's a strong chance that I might buy the MKII even though I technically don't really need it.

I need help.

The RD-9: I'm getting it.

I need to go into rehab...
By Danoc Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:20 am
Fre$hBreath wrote:

Lmao lol
Fresh can you imagine in rehab the 1st step being:
1. I must admit to my Behringer addiction lol

Man don't let these dudes get to you. If you said you're nice then you're nice. Why do dudes here worry so much what a guy says? How is what you say effecting their lives? They need to get their asses off this forum and go make music. Then they won't see what you're saying. If you brag it doesn't upset me. :lol:
By Ill-Green Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:46 am
Danoc wrote:
Fre$hBreath wrote:

Lmao lol
Fresh can you imagine in rehab the 1st step being:
1. I must admit to my Behringer addiction lol

Man don't let these dudes get to you. If you said you're nice then you're nice. Why do dudes here worry so much what a guy says? How is what you say effecting their lives? They need to get their asses off this forum and go make music. Then they won't see what you're saying. If you brag it doesn't upset me. :lol:

Ha! I'm the same way, I like everyone being different, it don't faze me. I'll say I'm nice too :lol: :nod:

True though, cats get offended when you flaunt your good spirits.
By v00d00ppl Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:51 am
My RD-9 arrived from Andertons yesterday. This drum machine lives up to the hype. I have a TR8S and that 909 sounds good already but this one gets close to the real thing for 349US. It’s a very punch drum machine and has good swing top.
By Christov Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:43 pm
Christov wrote:Any one got a Poly D over here? Looking to get one and I'm curious about your opinion on it.

It arrived last week, man I love this thing. Instant grimey 70's sound.