Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By Fre$hBreath Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:41 am
No, but Uli did announce that Behringer is developing a new DAW which he promises will be the most advance DAW ever and it will be completely free. My guess is they will do analog modeled virtual instruments and effects which you will have to buy. Developing a DAW as he describes will probably take around 5 years so I'm not holding my breath...
By Danoc Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:29 am
Ok thanks. 5 years is a long time. I guess when it comes it will be a smash hit.

Fre$hBreath wrote:No, but Uli did announce that Behringer is developing a new DAW which he promises will be the most advance DAW ever and it will be completely free. My guess is they will do analog modeled virtual instruments and effects which you will have to buy. Developing a DAW as he describes will probably take around 5 years so I'm not holding my breath...
By Fre$hBreath Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:53 pm
Danoc wrote:Ok thanks. 5 years is a long time. I guess when it comes it will be a smash hit.

Fre$hBreath wrote:No, but Uli did announce that Behringer is developing a new DAW which he promises will be the most advance DAW ever and it will be completely free. My guess is they will do analog modeled virtual instruments and effects which you will have to buy. Developing a DAW as he describes will probably take around 5 years so I'm not holding my breath...

I'll most likely be too deep into LUNA to even be interested in checking it out, whatever it is...
By Danoc Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:53 am
Fre$hBreath wrote:I'll most likely be too deep into LUNA to even be interested in checking it out, whatever it is...

That's what lm talking about.
S1 should be on the moon when comes and Reason. I doubt l will be interested.

They are handing it out free like Luna.
By Fre$hBreath Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:56 am
Monotremata wrote:THE MONOPOLY IS ABOUT TO SHIP AND THE RD-9 IS BEING FINALIZED AS WE SPEAK!!!!

I decided that I'm not gonna get the Monopoly or 2600 I'm instead going to get all these midi controllers. I want to focus on building new skills by learning how to play new instruments and taking my music to a new level...

By Monotremata Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:05 pm
Fre$hBreath wrote:
Monotremata wrote:THE MONOPOLY IS ABOUT TO SHIP AND THE RD-9 IS BEING FINALIZED AS WE SPEAK!!!!

I decided that I'm not gonna get the Monopoly or 2600 I'm instead going to get all these midi controllers. I want to focus on building new skills by learning how to play new instruments and taking my music to a new level...

:lol: :lol: :lol: Man someone posted some clips at Gearslutz of the MonoPoly from a French review site. Cant read the review but holy shit that thing sounds **** AMAZING!!
By JVC Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:34 pm
I just wonder, do I really want to own & use Behringer clone products? Personally, I really don't want to have anything to do with companies that use SLAPP lawsuits.

By Lampdog Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:54 pm
I don't have the og Polysix but I love messing with the virtual representation inside the Korg Kronos2. Damn good synths imo.