Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By Monotremata Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:54 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:SP 1200 and MPC 3000. :nod: If the patent has ran out and the prices high for no reason. I think they're going to make it. :lol:

Id be scared of whether they could pull off the sequencer or not, and what they would do about the sequencer in general. They wouldn't replace my Live but Id get one of each if they did it right. I know the hardware won't be the same but make sure its a 1:1 with the sequencers and Im good! Don't reinvent them, you guys aren't so good at that one..
By CharlesRandolph Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:18 am
Monotremata wrote:Id be scared of whether they could pull off the sequencer or not, and what they would do about the sequencer in general. They wouldn't replace my Live but Id get one of each if they did it right. I know the hardware won't be the same but make sure its a 1:1 with the sequencers and Im good! Don't reinvent them, you guys aren't so good at that one..

Those guys are making everything under the sun. I've picked up some Guitar pedals, but nothing other than that.
By Monotremata Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:36 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:
Monotremata wrote:Id be scared of whether they could pull off the sequencer or not, and what they would do about the sequencer in general. They wouldn't replace my Live but Id get one of each if they did it right. I know the hardware won't be the same but make sure its a 1:1 with the sequencers and Im good! Don't reinvent them, you guys aren't so good at that one..

Those guys are making everything under the sun. I've picked up some Guitar pedals, but nothing other than that.

Its funny Ive got a few pieces of their gear that have been rock solid for 20 some years, but the one pedal I bought about 4 years ago, broke just sitting doing nothing haha. When I first moved here, everything of mine was in storage except my Telecaster and my Marshall half stack. Needed my Boss HM-2 but it was stuck to my pedal board in storage 3 hours away. Bought the Behringer clone for $25, sounded just like the HM-2. Played it a few times then put it up. When I got it out after moving in here a year and half ago, went to plug it in and now there's something rattling around inside of it, and the switch doesn't work anymore!
By CharlesRandolph Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:49 pm
Monotremata wrote:Its funny Ive got a few pieces of their gear that have been rock solid for 20 some years, but the one pedal I bought about 4 years ago, broke just sitting doing nothing haha. When I first moved here, everything of mine was in storage except my Telecaster and my Marshall half stack. Needed my Boss HM-2 but it was stuck to my pedal board in storage 3 hours away.

Bought the Behringer clone for $25, sounded just like the HM-2. Played it a few times then put it up. When I got it out after moving in here a year and half ago, went to plug it in and now there's something rattling around inside of it, and the switch doesn't work anymore!

That's does happen. :lol: However, I don't have any issues, plus they're at the perfect price for Modding.
By Lampdog Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:46 am
Successfully clone MPC 4k, give it a touch screen, modernize the features, keep the Z8 feel and we good.
By Cockdiesel Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:00 am
Yea, it like to see behringer stack up to them pedals... isn’t much that stacks up to them... that’s a really high bar, and my issues with behringer are the ones the make the moog pedals shine. Drive, filters, Vcas. Won’t be so easy to make a square wave sound like a square wave with them.
By Fre$hBreath Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:40 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:
Fre$hBreath wrote:I want Behringer to clone the entire MoogerFooger line...

Patent ran out = check
Overpriced on eBay = check
People want them = check

It will be cloned. :lol:

You're probably right, Uli Behringer recently said on Facebook that they have over 400 engineers on staff and they are looking for more, so I guess we'll eventually do the MoogerFooger series...
By NearTao Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:42 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:
Fre$hBreath wrote:I want Behringer to clone the entire MoogerFooger line...

Patent ran out = check
Overpriced on eBay = check
People want them = check

It will be cloned. :lol:

Yeah, those damn delay pedals are legit too much. I was thinking to buy a pair back when they were announced and they were pricey. Today's prices are way too crazy, and I ended up buying a couple Chase Bliss Audio pedals... Thermae and Tonal Recall... still expensive but at least affordable compared to the $2k+ I've seen the Moogerfooger delays ring in at.
By Fre$hBreath Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:32 pm
:cry: I just learned that my Poly D won't be arriving until the end of May, major bummer... :cry:
By Monotremata Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:34 am
NearTao wrote:Yeah, those damn delay pedals are legit too much. I was thinking to buy a pair back when they were announced and they were pricey. Today's prices are way too crazy, and I ended up buying a couple Chase Bliss Audio pedals... Thermae and Tonal Recall... still expensive but at least affordable compared to the $2k+ I've seen the Moogerfooger delays ring in at.

Damn $2K??? Thats just **** stupid hah. At the time they were released they were a big deal because they used a bunch of NOS Panasonic BBDs they had left around (which is why they were limited to begin with) but nowadays we got Cool Audio in the house making those same BBDs again for like $0.10 a piece.