Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By CharlesRandolph Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:36 am
The latest: Behringer Ultragain ADA 8200 is not bad. The Preamps are much quieter than the original but it's nothing to write home about. It can produce a clean signal as long as you don't it too hard. Keep it neutral and it stays clean. People I know buy and mod them with better caps and op amps.

mr_debauch wrote:i can't speak on the new synths in terms of build quality... but i don't expect anything crazy at those prices. Will they put million click contact switches or million rotation pots? probably not...

i can speak on their older gear like some of their 19" rackmount stuff like crossovers, compressors etc... and those were built like total trash. You would think it would be remotely simple to take the front plate off to spray some deoxit in the **** quality pots they use, but not without bending and prying the aluminum apart to get it off. It just is not reliable in my opinion... and their old mixing desks (way before they bought midas) were were famous for crosstalk and buzz.

People used to say it was better value to buy any other brand second hand than behringer brand new. I didn't listen to that until i saw for myself. Back years ago my favourite behringer product (which is actually a great gadget) is the behringer beatcounter BC100. I bought a couple of cable snakes at a shop and they threw one in my bag for free.
By Fre$hBreath Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:58 am
I wish I could post videos from Facebook groups here. So many happy Behringer synth users just having fun, jamming with their clones...
By Fre$hBreath Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:35 am

Musician and graphic designer Andreas Heinakroon of https://www.heinakroon.net/ designed this version of the RD-78 which Uli Behringer said himself that he believes could cost $150.00

This design is by a guy called Peter Fitz. I personally would love to see Behringer take this one on...
By Fre$hBreath Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:04 am

Behringer has decided on the official design for the RD-78, which will be a programmable CR-78 inspired drum machine in the TB-303/TR-606 form factor and the price will be $150.00
By Fre$hBreath Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:13 am
peterpiper wrote:wait! no Waltz? no Tango?

Behringer sucks.

:lol:

fobedafied wrote:fucdat.

behringer should drop an MT-40. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :smoker:

The Casio MT-40 would be Great!
By Cockdiesel Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:15 am
Doubt it, Charles. That was a prototype and n the video. It’s an interesting piece, and after korg decided that they would only build 500 of the 4K fs reissue, I really applaud behringer on this one. I’m guessing 1000-1500 range.

I prolly won’t get one just by I don’t need it and it’s huge.

I want to know what type of external processing options you would have. If this thing has a mixer with 4 inputs I might start looking at it more. Still prolly a year a way from this thing being in thee wild.
By Fre$hBreath Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:06 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:Have you used it?

No, but I’m very sure I’m going to buy it after hearing it in this great video.

Cockdiesel wrote:Doubt it, Charles. That was a prototype and n the video. It’s an interesting piece, and after korg decided that they would only build 500 of the 4K fs reissue, I really applaud behringer on this one. I’m guessing 1000-1500 range.

I prolly won’t get one just by I don’t need it and it’s huge.

I want to know what type of external processing options you would have. If this thing has a mixer with 4 inputs I might start looking at it more. Still prolly a year a way from this thing being in thee wild.

Behringer stays killing it..
By Fre$hBreath Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:20 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:
Fre$hBreath wrote:Behringer stays killing it..

I don't know how long, they can keep this up. How do you support, all these pieces. :lol:

I’m pretty sure Uli Behringer has a master plan for all 50 analog synths and drum machines...