Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By Fre$hBreath Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:58 am

I think I'm gonna put some of my gear in storage to make room for more Behringer gear, because there's no F**king way I'm not gonna have this in my studio...
By peterpiper Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:41 pm
Ok, thats really dope but now it's time to leave alone the synth headz for the next 2 years (they have enough tools now) and care more about the sampler heads.
Emulator, Fairlight CMI (I want that lightpen :) ), SP. There is a lot of work waiting for the Ulianers.

peace
By CharlesRandolph Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:33 pm
Fre$hBreath wrote:I don’t see why not...

I've read about the original machine but I've never used it. It's look good but It's a shame that it's only has two channels. I would need at least 8 channels, but buying four of them is not a logical purchase. Back to 500 series.
By Fre$hBreath Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:04 pm
peterpiper wrote:Ok, thats really dope but now it's time to leave alone the synth headz for the next 2 years (they have enough tools now) and care more about the sampler heads.
Emulator, Fairlight CMI (I want that lightpen :) ), SP. There is a lot of work waiting for the Ulianers.

peace

I'm about to bake your noodle: SAMPLERS are SYNTHESIZERS.

I know right!

We'll give you some time to absorb this information...

*Puff puff pass* :smoker:
By Danoc Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:19 pm
OMG :shock: No you just didn't say that. You are a gear harlot :lol: Good lord you alone is keeping Behringer afloat LOL :lol:

Fre$hBreath wrote:
I think I'm gonna put some of my gear in storage to make room for more Behringer gear, because there's no F**king way I'm not gonna have this in my studio...