Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By Danoc Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:54 am
Yeah l think this would be the perfect combo with the live. Now l have more purpose for the Live.
By Fre$hBreath Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:13 pm

I'm gonna patiently wait for the Behringer before making a decision on which one to buy, but man, the Korg sounds beautiful!
By CharlesRandolph Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:21 pm
KORG ARP-2600 is $3,899.99 :lol:
Behinger Clone BARP-2600 will be $889.99 :lol:

Fre$hBreath wrote:I'm gonna patiently wait for the Behringer before making a decision on which one to buy, but man, the Korg sounds beautiful!
By Lampdog Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:01 pm
Decision unknowingly made right then and there. :lol:
By Fre$hBreath Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:43 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:KORG ARP-2600 is $3,899.99 :lol:
Behinger Clone BARP-2600 will be $889.99 :lol:

Fre$hBreath wrote:I'm gonna patiently wait for the Behringer before making a decision on which one to buy, but man, the Korg sounds beautiful!

Let's hope the Behringer won't disappoint...
By Cockdiesel Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:51 pm
Before deciding on the korg, I would highly suggest that you watch the video I posted with the iPad app. It showcases the architecture of the synth that you will programming on the little GUI. I like this korg too but everyone should know what they are getting into before making that jump. It may be cheap but 800 bucks for a preset player that MiGHt be a PIta to program might leave some feeling cheated. I haven’t looked into it enough to see if it has software bundled to make it easier but you’re programming sequences of wave samples, not traditional subtractive synthesis with oscillators and wave shapes.

I’ll prolly get one of these used once I’m done exploring the other digital synths I have.
By distortedtekno Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:58 am
The Wavestate’s keyboard doesn’t have aftertouch. But the synth responds to aftertouch from an external controller.... :WTF:
By mr_debauch Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:09 am
yeah it really looks like korg paid good attention to detail making this 2600 re-release. very well done. price is up there, but with the added features that the originals didn't quite offer while still keeping it respectable...... every classroom should have one.
By Danoc Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:58 am
Lampdog wrote:Decision unknowingly made right then and there. :lol:

Word :lol: