Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By CharlesRandolph Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:54 am
mr_debauch wrote:yeah... i would pass on that

It's a online app that can be used to just pitch drums. Give dude a couple months and it will be a standalone app.
By peterpiper Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:43 pm
Aliasing is close to the original. Filter is not. But in general better than all the plugins I've tested (and I've tested them all :))
BTW you don't need to be online and it won't upload your files somewhere. The term 'upload' is misleading here. It just load the sample into your browser.
You can try to download the site with all its components and use it 'offline'.

But TBH who'll need this when LowHiss release his app next month?
peace
By CharlesRandolph Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:25 pm
peterpiper wrote:Aliasing is close to the original. Filter is not. But in general better than all the plugins I've tested (and I've tested them all :))
BTW you don't need to be online and it won't upload your files somewhere. The term 'upload' is misleading here. It just load the sample into your browser.
You can try to download the site with all its components and use it 'offline'.

But TBH who'll need this when LowHiss release his app next month?
peace

All depends how well the development continues. He could turn it into a Plug In or partner with another company. It's good utility for those interested in having that particular sound.
By peterpiper Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:57 pm
Like I said, the sound is nice. I just think the workflow of this app (at this stage of development) takes to much time and clicks. If it become a standalone app with a build in sequencer or a plugin to use in a DAW then I would use it.
He did a good job already with the aliasing. Frequency response is to neutral (a slight low cut, a bit more midrange and also slightly decreasing the nyquist freq would help :))

peace
Last edited by peterpiper on Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Fre$hBreath Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:13 pm

I know Low Hiss is working on an app, but I'm more excited that Inponik has an SP-1200 plugin on the way. Their RX-950 sounds exactly like my S-900 which is the predecessor to the S-950...
By CharlesRandolph Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:01 pm
Yeah, it's something he'll have to work on for those, who pays close attention to that kind of stuff. I'm more of a if it sounds good, has the feel, works for the track, let's leave it and move on.

peterpiper wrote:Like I said, the sound is nice. I just think the workflow of this app (at this stage of development) takes to much time and clicks. If it become a standalone app with a build in sequencer or a plugin to use in a DAW then I would use it.
He did a good job already with the aliasing. Frequency response is to neutral (a slight low cut, a bit more midrange and also slightly decreasing the nyquist freq would help :))

peace