Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By CharlesRandolph Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:27 pm
Fre$hBreath wrote:I could, but I much rather not, for the key reason that I'm not seeking any attention here, and uploading my music is not conducive to the main topic which is Low Hiss ESPI-1200 and the SP-1200 clone wars.

Understood, perhaps that choice would be for the better.
By Fre$hBreath Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:14 am

I have mixed feelings about the filters, I think he could have gone deeper building multiple poles like on the Emax, but I guess he's trying to keep it simple...
By fobedafied Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:49 am
yeah. $20 for this is a steal. i may just cop an ipad for this. well, and for handstyle doodling which ill probably spend WAY more time on, LOL. :oops: :nod: :lol:

any recommendations or things to know about getting an ipad for audio composition/recording use? im not at all familiar with ios and honestly am not really down with apple products. but an ipad for this app seems like the biz. that and the handstyle doodle app my homie had on his which could literally mesmerize me for hours and hours. :Sigh: :oops: :nod: :lol:
By Lampdog Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:21 pm
I have never been a fan of Apple, yet, several years ago I ended up with an ipad3.
Puts beat making apps on it and all of a sudden my hate shrank a bit. It’s useful as ****.

FIRST beatmaking app and you know I’m gonna suggest is BM3 (daw, drum machine, synth, sampler, mixer, control surface) There are many others that are nice as hell too.

I plan on getting espi also.
By Fre$hBreath Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:45 am

Today is supposed to be the big day. I heard from one of my friends that Dave Rossum made Low Hiss remove the 1200 from the name. My friend also pointed out that Dave Rossum has been working with Universal Audio on a top-secret project for the past 5 years. Here's what we both speculate is going on. Dave Rossum and UA are releasing an SP-1200 virtual instrument for UA's LUNA. If our joint hypothesis is correct then the UA product should be dropping this year since it's the 35th anniversary of the SP-1200, but we're just speculating, maybe we're wrong, but if not, then I'm buying the UA because their modeling skills and attention to detail is no joke...
By Fre$hBreath Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:31 am
Low Hiss Beta is not working thus far. Like at all. Dude chose to use Google Chrome as the platform and it's a disappointment, to say the least...
By peterpiper Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:54 am
Played around with the free version on google horme portable and I like it so far but there is work to do for sure. Sound is nice, workflow is nice but yes, it's a beta and you'll recorgnize that fact. But it's fun oplay with it.
peace
By Fre$hBreath Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:28 am
peterpiper wrote:Played around with the free version on google horme portable and I like it so far but there is work to do for sure. Sound is nice, workflow is nice but yes, it's a beta and you'll recorgnize that fact. But it's fun oplay with it.
peace

You got it to work???? :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm:
By peterpiper Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:31 am
Fre$hBreath wrote:
peterpiper wrote:Played around with the free version on google horme portable and I like it so far but there is work to do for sure. Sound is nice, workflow is nice but yes, it's a beta and you'll recorgnize that fact. But it's fun oplay with it.
peace

You got it to work???? :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm:

Yes, not in my usual browser but with chrome it worked.
Did you try it with chrome?
By Fre$hBreath Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:42 am
peterpiper wrote:
Yes, not in my usual browser but with chrome it worked.
Did you try it with chrome?

Yes, it's an epic fail.

Why the hell did Low His chose to make it a Chrome app?

I see a lot of negative chatter on other forums and on Facebook. People are not happy about this and I don't blame them...