Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By Lampdog Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:18 pm
Nice layout and looks like it’s really powerful.
By Lampdog Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:04 pm
Sitting here right now with my 37 audio going into Kronos efx.
Powerful as ****.

Funny you bring up mfc, I was comparing the knobs/features on Kronos to that and a few other boxes.
By Lampdog Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:11 pm
It IS too much kybd, but I still wanted it.
That REmindEЯ still looks like a nice ass hardware unit.
By Cockdiesel Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:58 pm
Agree, very powerful. Quad systems are getting kind of popular. Not sure how practical it really is just dope to have I guess.

Seems like a more “professional” version of the ninja tune zen delay.

404 replacement, yea. I don’t think it would replace a mfc but I like that concept of midi control on everything.
By CharlesRandolph Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:21 pm
Cockdiesel wrote:Agree, very powerful. Quad systems are getting kind of popular. Not sure how practical it really is just dope to have I guess.

Seems like a more “professional” version of the ninja tune zen delay.

404 replacement, yea. I don’t think it would replace a mfc but I like that concept of midi control on everything.

I would be using it, pretty much exclusively for my scratching setup. The ninja tune zen delay is nice as well, however I do like the 4 outs on the REmindEЯ. :nod:
By Cockdiesel Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:15 am
No doubt more options the better. The zen delay might have a Sonic edge with the tubes, but this doesn’t need to be an effects box for all that. I’d rather see another input , using the offset , and being able to really play with two sends in crazy ways. It’s a instrument in itself, but unsure the intended purpose Is sound sculpting vs creating a brand new atmosphere.

Those offsets are rare but becoming more popular as well. Taking the signal path from the moogmatriarch external processing, wish it was true stereo, into 4 inputs of a machine like this might be as good as it gets for this type of effects on sends.

For a turntable setup, I can only see turntabalist atmospheres, sound wise an analog heat, Sherman restyles, or even stereo eg would be better fitted. No doubt, this a turntable and a vestex is a creative monster, maybe not best suited for sound design though.
By CharlesRandolph Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:32 am

SPECS:

- Comprehensive, all-in one solution far intricate rhythms Echo space and width

- Direct and immediate access to all parameters with dedicated knobs

- True-stereo indipendent delay allowing you to create complex rhythmic patterns

- Reverbs with Size and Resonance HiPass filter - knobs

- Double Pulse Delay

- Double Resonant filter that can be morphed from low pass to high pass

- 4 Waveform Sync-able LFO

- A full, four-channel (quadraphonic) system reproducing the Left Front, Left Back, Right Front, and Right Back audio signals in each of four separate speakers

- Mixer stage for DRY, WET and DPD

- Assignable Foot Switch

- Tap Tempo

- Intuitive OLED Display

- USB or 5-pin MIDI interface IN, OUT and THRU

- Supreme Audio Quality - 24 bit -96Khz Audio Converter