Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By CharlesRandolph Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:07 am
Thoughts? Maybe Akai Pro will finally port the full MPC Software over as an IPAD APP. Then the user could, connect the MPC ONE, LIVE, or X to the iPAD pro in controller mode.

By CharlesRandolph Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:06 pm
I don't understand why BM3 isn't partnering with a hardware company. How could this not be a win, win? I use the iPad for sounds, triggered from my MPC 4000. I also think the iPAD has finally matured into platform, where hardware needs to be fully integrated again. Apple is finally working with universal standards, no more proprietary adapters.
By MPC-Tutor Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:48 pm
New ipad pro plus magic keyboard looks really nice. I assume the audio works well or are they suffering the same issues as the T2 chips? Recently had to replace my trusty 2015 macbook pro and was really wanting the new 16" model but in the end went for an iMac as I wasn't willing to deal with all the potential audio issues (plus you can't run Mojave on the new mbp).
By CharlesRandolph Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:05 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:New ipad pro plus magic keyboard looks really nice. I assume the audio works well or are they suffering the same issues as the T2 chips? Recently had to replace my trusty 2015 macbook pro and was really wanting the new 16" model but in the end went for an iMac as I wasn't willing to deal with all the potential audio issues (plus you can't run Mojave on the new mbp).

Was the T2 CHIP causing the issues?
By CharlesRandolph Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:35 am
NearTao wrote:The screen :D

Well what tactile external controller with button and knobs are you using? :lol: Because most things are just controllers but it seems a controller/audio interface is really what is needed. Something similar to Touch or Renaissance.

By Lampdog Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:14 am
CharlesRandolph wrote:
Lampdog wrote:Since BM2 I wholeheartedly advise ipads.

What hardware controller are you using with it?

NearTao wrote:The screen :D

0.5% of the time, 4k and/or Kronos.