Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By Lampdog Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:14 pm
Not liking the front facing controls at all. Up top would be a more ergonomic choice imo.
By Lampdog Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:21 pm
Not impressed with Drumlogue.
Drumsynth on MPC X already treats me well so far.
By Lampdog Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:58 pm
Sampling on Triton was underrated. Vocoder functions were underrated.
People weren’t even talking about those things before. I tried to get into everything on my Triton Extreme that was out of the norm. Even if I didn’t use the functions in a beat it was FUN to see all the shyt it could do and quickly early realized this thing is a BEAST and only a few realize it.

I’m doing the same with Kronos2. It’s so much kybd to have it aint even real, but real.

When I first got Kronos2 and open/closed the on-screen grand piano top with my finger the sound changed, I was like “yeah, this is “bout ta be a helluva ride!”
By Danoc Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:19 pm
Korg Trinity and Triton rack were dope .
I learned how to play keys on the Trinity.
Nostalgic moment. That Korg Triton software l have is ANIMAL BEAST!
By Fre$hBreath Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:12 am
Lampdog wrote:Sampling on Triton was underrated. Vocoder functions were underrated.
People weren’t even talking about those things before. I tried to get into everything on my Triton Extreme that was out of the norm. Even if I didn’t use the functions in a beat it was FUN to see all the shyt it could do and quickly early realized this thing is a BEAST and only a few realize it.

I’m doing the same with Kronos2. It’s so much kybd to have it aint even real, but real.

When I first got Kronos2 and open/closed the on-screen grand piano top with my finger the sound changed, I was like “yeah, this is “bout ta be a helluva ride!”

Hi-Tek used the Triton on the Reflection Eternal album...
By Fre$hBreath Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:54 am
Lampdog wrote:That album was outstanding.

Hi-Tek is one of the best producers in this game...
By Ajax Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:11 pm
My only hardware synth (for the time being) is a Micro Korg XL I picked up for a song. I love the sounds on it, although I use it somewhat sparingly. It’s a real pain that it’s not multi timbral, but the autosampler and keygroup functions (and ability to record audio tracks) on the X make that essentially a non-issue. At least for what I use it for, anyway.