Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By Danoc Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:59 am
Yo Stanley lma let you hear the fizz spray sound from the Fanta bottle and l did a few with the 320z Canada dry. It came out sweet. When the bottle is bigger you get a better stronger fizz found. Im doing this RNB joint for this chick. That little sound just makes the track dope.

6/8 Stanley wrote:You looking like
a lock for the award :worthy: but I'm still undecided.

By Danoc Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:34 pm
Here we go, the spray sound from the Fanta Coconut flavor drink. I did some processing to make it smooth also. I made like 20 of them also with 32 oz Schweppes and Canada Dry which is the best imo.

By Fre$hBreath Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:24 pm

Maybe it's because of all the fun I'm having, but at the moment I would have to say my Alesis Surge Mesh Electronic Drum Kit ranks #1 right now with my Softube Console 1/Console Fader at #2. It's dope that I can practice my drum parts and then lay them down into my MPC X. My human feel is being captured by my MPC X and I can shape my drum sound and then mix them to perfection. That's dope! I love that we have this technology available to us! We live in a great creative moment in human history. Life is dope and some of us don't realize it...
By Danoc Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:45 pm
6/8 Stanley wrote:Sweet. I took a vid of some birds singing in a bush 2 years ago at the river. Want to make some percussion samples out of it. Maybe try some ring modulator on it.

That should be sweet. what recorder did you use? I used the tascam Dr05 but I think Im going to step it up and get the bigger one.

I did some black crows a few years back and got a good recording.

nice that you could get some birds
By Danoc Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:51 pm
Fre$hBreath wrote:Image

Maybe it's because of all the fun I'm having, but at the moment I would have to say my Alesis Surge Mesh Electronic Drum Kit ranks #1 right now with my Softube Console 1/Console Fader at #2. It's dope that I can practice my drum parts and then lay them down into my MPC X. My human feel is being captured by my MPC X and I can shape my drum sound and then mix them to perfection. That's dope! I love that we have this technology available to us! We live in a great creative moment in human history. Life is dope and some of us don't realize it...

That set looks Dope!
By Sense-A Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:36 pm
6/8 Stanley wrote:Sweet. I took a vid of some birds singing in a bush 2 years ago at the river. Want to make some percussion samples out of it. Maybe try some ring modulator on it.

I farted into a microphone, recorded it, sampled it, ran it through some EQ and compression, ran it through an analog filter box and some harmonics and resampled, and turned it into a great bass line. :smoker:
By 6/8 Stanley Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:27 pm
Danoc wrote:That should be sweet. what recorder did you use? I used the tascam Dr05 but I think Im going to step it up and get the bigger one.

I did some black crows a few years back and got a good recording.

nice that you could get some birds

Just my phone. Got real close though. Birds too involved with their sesh to notice me.
By 6/8 Stanley Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:31 pm
Sense-A wrote:
I farted into a microphone, recorded it, sampled it, ran it through some EQ and compression, ran it through an analog filter box and some harmonics and resampled, and turned it into a great bass line. :smoker:

Damn, I passed on a beat-up bugle for $9 last week. Can't play a horn but can make some loud fart sounds with one. Didn't think of sampling it.
By Danoc Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:48 am
6/8 Stanley wrote:
Damn, I passed on a beat-up bugle for $9 last week. Can't play a horn but can make some loud fart sounds with one. Didn't think of sampling it.

:shock: PRICELESS! !!!!! $9 Beans? Yeah you should coped that :)