Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By Unreallystic Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:40 am
Danoc wrote::shock: OMG, what in the hell? You're a better man than me lugging all that to the job. Dam you're dedicated :lol:

:vomit: Nektar keybed is the worse. Plastic feel is terrible.

Well lugging crap to work got me a solid 5 hours - uninterrupted a week. In the past 6 months with working at home - mostly with the kids, I've likely only put in 5 hours of work total *story is more complicated than that, but hte idea stands, working from home is infinitely more difficult*

If ONLY I could find an affordable space to rent to work on music somewhere between work and home. But that is why I care so much about standalone heh.
- Unreall
By Danoc Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:24 pm
Unreallystic wrote:
If ONLY I could find an affordable space to rent to work on music somewhere between work and home. But that is why I care so much about standalone heh.
- Unreall

I hear ya. May you be blessed to get a place.

But Ima tease you just a little bit :lol: I put that in my laptop and Go! Now let me go tease Enoch LOL
By Lampdog Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:48 pm
antic604 wrote:Mother of all reviews is up, incl. comparison to MPC One :)

Learn how to embed youtube video so we can watch in your post without going to browser.
By antic604 Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:52 pm
Lampdog wrote:Learn how to embed youtube video.[/color]

I tried several times and the tip that shows up on the icon is just stupid - it tells you to insert the code after "=", which I understood you need to insert both. It doesn't say to NOT insert the "=". I'll know that next time, but perhaps as a mod your duty is to explain people how to do it, not tell them to learn it? :hmmm:
By antic604 Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:57 pm
Lampdog wrote:Your duty as a.... idk wtf u r, but, hit quote on your vid post and check how I fixed your post.

I did, thanks. All I'm saying is that the "helpful" tooltip showing when you hover over YT icon is confusing. You don't need to be condescending prick, unless that's how you see your mod role :Sigh:
By Lampdog Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:00 pm
No spoonfeeding here, figured it out? Cool.

Sidenote:

“Just like a Mirror”
...reminds me of soundtracks from Playstation “Wipeout” game.
Chemical Brothers, Prodigy, etc...

I like it.
By Danoc Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:38 pm
antic604 wrote:
I did, thanks. All I'm saying is that the "helpful" tooltip showing when you hover over YT icon is confusing. You don't need to be condescending prick, unless that's how you see your mod role :Sigh:

Did you ever find out to put up a Youtube video here?
By EnochLight Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:49 pm
Danoc wrote::lol: hehe

@Enoch you're a Roland man, is that correct?

I've got a fair share of Roland gear, for sure. Just sold my Roland System 1 and added a Korg Minilogue XD though.