Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By BBB Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:53 pm
Lampdog wrote:No spoonfeeding here, figured it out? Cool.

Sounds pretty hostile :hmmm:

All you had to show was that it needs to be posted like so:
Code: Select all[youtube]gPxQpcJxbJg[/youtube]

That would have been less work than all these messages back and forth. Arent mods here to help users?
By Lampdog Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:10 pm
BBB wrote:

That would have been less work than all these messages back and forth. Arent mods here to help users?

Lampdog wrote:Your duty as a.... idk wtf u r, but, hit quote on your vid post and check how I fixed your post.
By Unreallystic Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:12 pm
Danoc wrote:I hear ya. May you be blessed to get a place.

But Ima tease you just a little bit :lol: I put that in my laptop and Go! Now let me go tease Enoch LOL

with synths I REALLY need close to a knob per function in order to do effective sound design - call me a synth scrub, bum, whatever - I won't fight you on it heh. With VSTs I only do real basic waveforms, or slight changes to stock sounds, its part of why I haven't jumped onto the Roland cloud, but I've also gotten to the point where I am happy just mastering the synths that I have (Sys-8 is my main, Peak is my *pocket* synth to use fighting game terminology, and I got money set aside for the MotorSynth when I can finally grab one, it sounds terrific for low-bit rate hip-hop).

I honestly think that is another reason I'm not jumping up and done for the Maschine (I want it to do well because - competition) - I've seen how I use the synths in the MPC Live and the Force - and its mostly just making adjustments to stock sounds - nothign great (and yes thats on me) - and I wouldn't expect me to get Massive to its limit, love the idea, but I need way more interface for massive (its why I wanted the Iridium for a little bit before I told my ass to sit down).
- Unreall
By Menco Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:31 pm
BBB wrote:

You have no idea how lazy people can get around here when people think we answer literally EVERYTHING what is being asked here. We train people to do some self research, reading the manual, using the search bar, google and so on. This is not only because we get fed up with answering the same lazy questions, but will also help people in the long run.

"Give a man a fish, and you will feed him for a day. Teach a man how to fish and you will feed him for a lifetime'.
By Menco Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:59 pm
NearTao wrote:"make a man a fire and he will be warm for the day, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life"

I think this is one more fitting on how things go around here than mine :lol: :lol:
By Danoc Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:19 pm
EnochLight wrote:I've got a fair share of Roland gear, for sure. Just sold my Roland System 1 and added a Korg Minilogue XD though.

:shock: Oh man ok. S the Korg MXD better than the Roland System 1 to you? Sound wise? Or Functions also?
By EnochLight Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:55 pm
Danoc wrote:
EnochLight wrote:I've got a fair share of Roland gear, for sure. Just sold my Roland System 1 and added a Korg Minilogue XD though.

:shock: Oh man ok. S the Korg MXD better than the Roland System 1 to you? Sound wise? Or Functions also?

They're two different machines, with two vastly different price points - but IMHO the Korg Minilogue XD just blows the System-1 out of the water. It's not even a contest. The Minilogue XD will go down as a truly classic Korg synth; the System-1 is... "meh".

I'll take my System-8 to the grave with me, though. :nod: :lol:
By Unreallystic Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:23 pm
EnochLight wrote:
They're two different machines, with two vastly different price points - but IMHO the Korg Minilogue XD just blows the System-1 out of the water. It's not even a contest. The Minilogue XD will go down as a truly classic Korg synth; the System-1 is... "meh".

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
I haven't sold my System-1 because I don't like selling gear, but if I could swap it for a Minilogue? DONE. Hell, just having a REAL sequencer makes a difference - Scatter is good for idea generation I guess, but doing combinations of arpeggio/key hold/Scatter just doesn't add-up. Minilogue just sounds better too.

But System-8 is my main. Fire breaks out, I'll push my family out the bedroom windows, then run to basement to grab my System-8 and MPC X. Then run back inside to grab some of my foamposites...then do another run for my other MPC and Peak.
- Unreall
By EnochLight Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:31 pm
Unreallystic wrote:But System-8 is my main. Fire breaks out, I'll push my family out the bedroom windows, then run to basement to grab my System-8 and MPC X. Then run back inside to grab some of my foamposites...then do another run for my other MPC and Peak.
- Unreall

:lol: :lol: :lol:

By Danoc Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:53 pm
:lol: :lol: System 8 to the grave lol now that's funny lol

I gotta check that XD out. I have the system 8, 1 and 100 as VSTi they are dope. I gotta hurry and make a choice on a small midi keyboard. I've been waiting for ages so l can rock the SYstem 8 on my lappy.

EnochLight wrote:They're two different machines, with two vastly different price points - but IMHO the Korg Minilogue XD just blows the System-1 out of the water. It's not even a contest. The Minilogue XD will go down as a truly classic Korg synth; the System-1 is... "meh".

By Danoc Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:59 pm
LOL LMAO CTFU :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

N.O.C.<-------- fell the f*** out lol

He said push his fam out.....:lol: :lol: OMG l am literally laughing

Now that's some real ish fo yo arse lol

You mofos are crazy lol one taliknig bout a grave and the other fire lol

Unreallystic wrote:Fire breaks out, I'll push my family out the bedroom windows, then run to basement to grab my System-8 and MPC X. Then run back inside to grab some of my foamposites...then do another run for my other MPC and Peak.
- Unreall
By Danoc Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:20 pm
Yo do you. If you love the hardware no argument outta me. You're not a scrub or bum just cause you love the real thang. Oh hell no, do your thang. I still love hardware just look at it only to go wow :shock: look at that. I'm into the dope software like Omnisphere , Unify, Easwest Ccc, Cillab etc.
I also like to manipulate the sounds on the VSTis its kinda fun :) Sound like you have the itchy fingas to buy lol l know l do for that Roland new 61 key joint. Psychology lm trying to justify it lol

Unreallystic wrote:with synths I REALLY need close to a knob per function in order to do effective sound design - call me a synth scrub, bum, whatever - I won't fight you on it heh. With VSTs I only do real basic waveforms, or slight changes to stock sounds, its part of why I haven't jumped onto the Roland cloud, but I've also gotten to the point where I am happy just mastering the synths that I have (Sys-8 is my main, Peak is my *pocket* synth to use fighting game terminology, and I got money set aside for the MotorSynth when I can finally grab one, it sounds terrific for low-bit rate hip-hop).

I honestly think that is another reason I'm not jumping up and done for the Maschine (I want it to do well because - competition) - I've seen how I use the synths in the MPC Live and the Force - and its mostly just making adjustments to stock sounds - nothign great (and yes thats on me) - and I wouldn't expect me to get Massive to its limit, love the idea, but I need way more interface for massive (its why I wanted the Iridium for a little bit before I told my ass to sit down).
- Unreall