Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By TrackDiesel Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:34 pm
Before i bought the One a few weeks ago i tried out the + and i just didn't like the work flow or sequencer. I had the same issue years ago with the mk1, i got talked into buying it and hated it. The one and live are kind of perfect to me
By Lampdog Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:46 pm
For a brief moment I was interested in M+, but I started hearing doubts from NI users, I started reading online this same thing, people weren’t warming up to it. I left it alone.
By Ultros Sat May 08, 2021 1:58 am
Idgaf what others say, you dont know what is usful til you try it. Think about all the other peices of useless **** that we own and make work somewhere. I am not obtuse to the idea of purchasing one perhaps it has elements that are useful. Lets be honest, these virtualized mpc units we all own are no dream either. They're buggy, lack luster, they advertise features that dont exist, work at all, or the theory is flat out wrong and makes the developers at akai appear to have zero actual hardware experience. What's the difference?