Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By Dennis84erz Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:26 am
Hi,

when i am playing an key, for example a long string, bass or sum, it sounds normal. After sequencing the sound, the ASR adds a buggy tone...sounds like glitch or sum?!?!

Is this a know issue? What can i do to fix it???

This happens on both OS
- and 1.61!

Regards

Dennis
By terry towelling Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:56 am
never heard of that issue.

only thing I can offer is that...whenever I get weird problems with the sequencer it's usually because 'record audio tracks' is not set to off (command/system/configure audio tracks].
By Dennis84erz Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:18 am
terry towelling wrote:never heard of that issue.

only thing I can offer is that...whenever I get weird problems with the sequencer it's usually because 'record audio tracks' is not set to off (command/system/configure audio tracks].

Thanks 4 your answer!!

I guess either i record the sample with too much peak, altough the "AMP" Notification just blinkng, or is was the connection from the mix-main-out to the sample-in from the ASR. I used a splitter and realized yesterday, that the split just sends on the left channel.

BUT I WILL CHECK YOUR ADVICE! At first i will read the manual again. Thank you! This is how a forum works :)

Is there a way to make a mistake with the outgoing and incoming signal/sample-in (Loop overlay). Audio Traks LEDs left and right (Yellow/red) are switched off.

Regards
Dennis

https://www.instagram.com/p/COPhewqI7nb ... _copy_link

Here a link to the catched issue!
By terry towelling Sun May 02, 2021 1:38 am
'Is there a way to make a mistake with the outgoing and incoming signal/sample-in (Loop overlay). Audio Traks LEDs left and right (Yellow/red) are switched off."

the issue to look out for here is possible feedback -- when you select those buttons there are two options. 1/ select channel for input. 2/ select audio thru. depending upon how you have your mixer etc. set-up you might get feedback if you select audio thru, and that would definitely add some nasty sounds to your sample. but there is nothing subtle about feedback. if it's feeding back, you will know about it.

-other than that, just make sure the left/right channel you select lines up with whether you are sending a left/right signal in.
-click between the left/right and listen to hear which side sounds best before sampling.