Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By JDSY Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:55 pm
SO i have that big f/ckr the chunk, the heavy boi, big ass fat cream colored sampler.

I bought it less than a year ago- (even owned other ones thru the years) and I installed a 32GB SD.

I liked using it for recording / archiving. You can record to DISK and there's 97 hours (mono)- but unfortunately it is stuck at 22 minutes. Can't set it to record for longer than that.

I wanted to set it up to record off the radio... Like, set it for 2 hours and then just go to sleep. eventually review the recordings and look for samples.

Honestly- it's a hard thing for me to use because it takes up so much space. I have two tables, one my computer kind of hogs... then a table in my bedroom where I read and such. I've put the guy on top of either one of my pianos... maybe that's a key

I downloaded the AMEN brother break, looked at it, sort of mentally sliced it... but ya. Just listening to squarepusher and wondering if it will ever be exciting to make beats. Spent a LOT of time just making melody material.