Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By Straker Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:32 pm
I just got a RC202 and I think it's the perfect companion of Mpc.
Easy and fast to use, great fx (you can use 4 of them in any input and 4 for the whole output), good sound quality and it works perfectly as midi clock slave with Mpc.

Any RC202 user here?
How do I make a template so I have all fx and system settings ready as I switch on?
I tried to save a bank but apparently it does save only if there are recorded phrases to save.
I just want a settings template without any recorded phrase.

Thanks.
By Straker Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:26 pm
Solved the problem, just save a phrase, delete it and save the bank, it saves all effects settings.
I am loving this Mpc-Rc202 combo, with Mpc midi master and Rc202 slave.
They sync perfectly and makes guitar playing a breeze with all phrases and fx perfectly sync with Mpc midi clock.
And both Mpc and Rc202 are fast and easy for a live performance.
By Straker Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:24 am
Hey I cannot delete my threads anymore.
No delete option available even when logged in.
By NearTao Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:30 pm
I think the delete option goes away after there is a response to a thread. You've got some details that might help somebody in the future. Any reason you want to delete the thread?
By mikehende Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:09 pm
Hey guys, please allow me to jump in here. I am considering purchasing the RC202 but would like to ask a few questions first. I need to apply live fx's like reverb, delay and looping over my mp3's playing on my pc. If the RC 202 does this then does it have Reverb fx like different rooms and halls e.t.c please?
By Ma9net Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:44 am
Ok so i have the 202 and the MPC studio.
I have the midi out from MPC to Midi in of 202

How did you make it the midi clock slave?