Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.
By DokBrown Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:31 am
BEST new GEAR 2021

That ERICA SYNTH drum machine looks promising; I wasn’t even aware of it. BEHRINGER is not original but they do know what the people want ;-)
No surprise the roland SP made the list but I am sticking with my old MPC LIVE
OK, let the arguing commence . . . . . .

https://www.attackmagazine.com/reviews/ ... r-of-2021/

FEEL FREE to post other links with comprehensive lists
By Ill-Green Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:28 pm
All in fairness, and I'm a big SP-head, but the MKII shouldn't even be mentioned on that list. Mostly because its brand new and not many people have one yet due to the chip drought. MPC-One or the Blackbox should've gotten the placement.

But give the MKII another 6 months and it'll be the most insane sampler of its time :nod: :mrgreen: :nod:
By NearTao Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:01 pm
Sometimes it's interesting to see what people put just because you might have missed something... but to me these lists frequently read like a popularity contest. The list is fine I guess, but was hoping the author would have spent more time discussing why something made the list and a better understanding of what else was a runner up. This is the season for affiliate links though :D
By DokBrown Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:24 pm
Attack mag gotta get that $$$$$$$. Ads don’t work anymore
By Christov Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:16 am
Ill-Green wrote:All in fairness, and I'm a big SP-head, but the MKII shouldn't even be mentioned on that list. Mostly because its brand new and not many people have one yet due to the chip drought. MPC-One or the Blackbox should've gotten the placement.

Couldnt agree more.
By Straker Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:48 pm
Mpc is the king, both One and Live.
NI tried to compete and lost. Roland is making weird reissues without much sense.
As for effects, I would say Boss GT1000core.