Forum for all other samplers & synths such as Maschine, MVs, Akai S & Z series, Roland, Korg, OP-1, analog synths etc.

By Dj-FSC Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:15 am
lol... told yall the MV wasn't goin no where. But i'm gonna try out the 4K soon tho.

By Murahachibu Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:34 am
Upright wrote:That dude is strait sick!!1 Unbelieveable, what machine is he using, anyone know??

This has been on here before but check this one too. There's an MPC sitting on the table in the back. He knows what's up. 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbReYWXSyjA

By Upright Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:12 am
Nice. Thanks. 8) 8)

By peezie Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:56 pm
damn, hes good

By Definition Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:20 pm
Prah_860_ wrote:
cluster wrote:wow how suprising that mods are stepping so low, and bashing gear...

to each their own..

its not the gear, its the person...

So what if Rza got paid for that ****, if I was at his standing, and used said product, I would do the same thing. Also unlike the JD spot, Rza has his own customized mv. I doubt Roland went to Forat for that... It was a Roland spot, thus why it centered on Roland Gear, and not the old ****...

Just let it go... No one **** on the Pete Rock mpc video, and thats the same ****...

Personally if I could have it all I would (who wouldnt want a 60, 1000, 3000, 4000, and maybe an mv in the same setup??? each machine has its perks and cons, combined your dealing with craziness) , work with what you got, and stop acting like elementary kids...

Akai has pros/ cons

Roland has pros/ cons

so on so forth

see you got it all wrong.....I don't work for Akai or Roland......shiz I feel you about having it all....in a post I said the other day in this same thread I said roland has some of the hottest shiz....save that for somebody else....I recommend cats to cop the Fantom X series that shiz is the business...I have a Roland sound module in my setup and it does me good....bashing gear? nah homie fall back off that.....I have also said Roland has complicated menu screen which ain't nothing but the truth...with they 300 page manual...matter of fact I got a 300 page manual with my sound module...thaz all I was saying......you are right about Rza and the MV but I was talking about all that other shiz....808 is hot...but I never heard rza talk about it......and thaz what I was saying...I think that shiz is fake...all career you never hear dude say anything about roland then they put some paper in his hand "I always used rolands yo".....pete rock ain't do that we always knew he fu*ked with the S950...he ain't start saying it when akai put some scrill in his hands....thatz all and thaz it

RZA has said in a lot of interviews how he's been using the Fantom, so I think if he was comfortable with the setup of that, the sequencer is probably similar on the MV8000, so it does make sense that he would actually have used it.

By Cap_Ill Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:05 pm
dude at GC told me friday that they were still producing these. said that it was not discontinued.

By Prah_860_ Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:51 pm
Definition wrote:
Prah_860_ wrote:
cluster wrote:wow how suprising that mods are stepping so low, and bashing gear...

to each their own..

So what if Rza got paid for that ****, if I was at his standing, and used said product, I would do the same thing. Also unlike the JD spot, Rza has his own customized mv. I doubt Roland went to Forat for that... It was a Roland spot, thus why it centered on Roland Gear, and not the old ****...

Just let it go... No one **** on the Pete Rock mpc video, and thats the same ****...

Personally if I could have it all I would (who wouldnt want a 60, 1000, 3000, 4000, and maybe an mv in the same setup??? each machine has its perks and cons, combined your dealing with craziness) , work with what you got, and stop acting like elementary kids...

Akai has pros/ cons

Roland has pros/ cons

so on so forth

see you got it all wrong.....I don't work for Akai or Roland......shiz I feel you about having it all....in a post I said the other day in this same thread I said roland has some of the hottest shiz....save that for somebody else....I recommend cats to cop the Fantom X series that shiz is the business...I have a Roland sound module in my setup and it does me good....bashing gear? nah homie fall back off that.....I have also said Roland has complicated menu screen which ain't nothing but the truth...with they 300 page manual...matter of fact I got a 300 page manual with my sound module...thaz all I was saying......you are right about Rza and the MV but I was talking about all that other shiz....808 is hot...but I never heard rza talk about it......and thaz what I was saying...I think that shiz is fake...all career you never hear dude say anything about roland then they put some paper in his hand "I always used rolands yo".....pete rock ain't do that we always knew he fu*ked with the S950...he ain't start saying it when akai put some scrill in his hands....thatz all and thaz it

RZA has said in a lot of interviews how he's been using the Fantom, so I think if he was comfortable with the setup of that, the sequencer is probably similar on the MV8000, so it does make sense that he would actually have used it.

a lot of interviews?.....it's cool.....and maybe you right.....

By Prah_860_ Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:55 pm
Cap_Ill wrote:dude at GC told me friday that they were still producing these. said that it was not discontinued.

hahahahahaha.....you don't wanna know what dude @ GC told me about my triton before I bought it....he might have thought you were a potential buyer...unless he knows you like that

By Cap_Ill Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:09 pm
yeah, i don't really trust the folks there.

there is one guy that i know that will hook it up like a mofo, but i am poor most of the time, so i don't spend much time there.

i want to rob that place. :wink:

By Definition Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:30 pm
Prah_860_ wrote:
Definition wrote:
Prah_860_ wrote:

to each their own..

Akai has pros/ cons

Roland has pros/ cons

so on so forth

At least a couple I can remember. He was talking in one that he took it up to some mountain resort for a couple of weeks to make beats (think it was the outtakes of the Scratch interview) and there was another where I remember him mentioning it.

I think hes one of those guys who can just pick equipment up and run with it straight away though, so it might be he uses these pieces for a certain project and then moves on to another piece for the next thing he does.

By cluster Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:45 pm
^^^

If thats the case Rza should then start recycling, and go back to the gear he used in 93/94... IMO, thats the best Rza..

haha

By Prah_860_ Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:58 pm
Definition wrote:
Prah_860_ wrote:
Definition wrote:
Prah_860_ wrote:

to each their own..

Akai has pros/ cons

Roland has pros/ cons

so on so forth

At least a couple I can remember. He was talking in one that he took it up to some mountain resort for a couple of weeks to make beats (think it was the outtakes of the Scratch interview) and there was another where I remember him mentioning it.

I think hes one of those guys who can just pick equipment up and run with it straight away though, so it might be he uses these pieces for a certain project and then moves on to another piece for the next thing he does.

yea I heard thaz he does as well......cuz I know he was using the 4k for one of those Kill Bill's...don't know which one

By Prah_860_ Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:03 pm
cluster wrote:^^^

If thats the case Rza should then start recycling, and go back to the gear he used in 93/94... IMO, thats the best Rza..

haha

I was gonna say that but I was gonna look like a RZA hater.......so I didn't ......but anyway back to the MV-8k!!!

By Upright Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:00 pm
Prah_860_ wrote:
Cap_Ill wrote:dude at GC told me friday that they were still producing these. said that it was not discontinued.

hahahahahaha.....you don't wanna know what dude @ GC told me about my triton before I bought it....he might have thought you were a potential buyer...unless he knows you like that

hahahah!!1 yeah I don't trust any sales rep now!!!1 For all I know they may be gettin' kick back for everyone they sell. Don't they get commission on top of their pay??

By Kris76 Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:22 pm
mnh2410 wrote:
Kris76 wrote:I have an mpc :roll:

Oh you do so that aint u over there on mvnation talkin about "being sold" on the MV and getting it? U wanted that over the MPC.

Nicole

lay of the weed dude your obviously smokin!! 'for Jamaica. Do you see the little man with the rolling eyes in my message, well there might just be a message there. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: