Discuss Akai's iOS apps iMPC & iMPC Pro
By D3V1L15H Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:56 am
I have two new-ish (2017 and 2018) Samsung Galaxy (note and tab) devices , and iMPC is nowhere found on the Galaxy apps store. Even following the apps link from an akai video on facebook about the iMPC for android brings up a page its not available. Yet I cannot find posts or news on google or here as to why. Anyone know what happened?
By huglife187 Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:14 am
man before i got a new phone, i looked if there is an impc app for android available .... on both akaipro.de and akaipro.com they stated that an impc app for android is available ... some ****, like ever with akai unpro
By joeferg Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:02 pm
It existed. I had it. Went from a note 8 where it was working to a note 10 and transferred it over. Could never get it running.
By huglife187 Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:11 pm
joeferg wrote:It existed. I had it. Went from a note 8 where it was working to a note 10 and transferred it over. Could never get it running.

even on the akai website it looks like it is still available .... i wrote them on which devices the apps would work but the support means it's not their product, so it's not their problem .... but it's on their website!!