Discuss Akai's iOS apps iMPC & iMPC Pro
By Mr Varsity Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:52 am
Keys BeMe wrote:The "Fly" is indeed "fly". If the software's done right, i'm all over it!

That's the key question... "Is the software right?"
By scoobylol Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:51 am
Without doubt the best in the new series. Truly portable, and coupled with the touchscreen there's a lot of potential for pinch zooming on waveforms.

I'd like to know if you can use something like the iRig Mic to record samples directly into the software.
By JAH Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:08 pm
Mr Varsity wrote:
Keys BeMe wrote:The "Fly" is indeed "fly". If the software's done right, i'm all over it!

That's the key question... "Is the software right?"

emptysea, you just have to wait and see.
By b.read Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:55 pm
Still can't believe it's only for the 2...SMH
By DJ Hellfire Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:40 am
b.read wrote:Still can't believe it's only for the 2...SMH

Yeah! This thing comes out in the summer, but the iPad 3 is rumored to be coming out in March/April. Are people really gonna hold onto iPad 2's just to get this?
By b.read Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:44 am
For real...I can't imagine that the 1 is incapable of running app, and it's really not all much thicker. Fail on their part as they're cutting out everyone who would buy one, but can't...
By DJ Hellfire Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:46 am
b.read wrote:For real...I can't imagine that the 1 is incapable of running app, and it's really not all much thicker. Fail on their part as they're cutting out everyone who would buy one, but can't...

Yeah, I'm sure it will work with the 1, but it just won't fit in the case. However, I don't know if the processor and ram on the 1 will be able to keep up with the app.