Discuss Akai's iOS apps iMPC & iMPC Pro
By Selmusic Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:07 pm
Hey everyone,

Not been using the impc app for too long but i seem to have developed a little bit of a bug with it. I really like setting up a few tracks and hitting record and just jamming some beats for a few hours but recently some of the program's that I've made myself are acting a little weirdly.

I've made some samples using some acapellas and in the editor for my program's all the samples on each pad are set to hold as in I need to hold down the pad for the whole sample to play - and if I tap it it will only play for as long as the pad is held down right? Now this works when just playing the pads but if I set up a new sequence and record some beats, whilst actually recording the program acts as expected BUT as soon as it plays back what I've played in its as if it forgets how long I've held down the pad and resets the samples back to playing all the way through! Odd thing is it's happening on some program's that seem to be fine on anything I've done in the past but when I do something new it comes back! Getting really annoying now as I pretty much can't use the app, any ideas?
Thanks for the help!

Matt