Discuss Akai's iOS apps iMPC & iMPC Pro
By emmmylee Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:57 pm
Hi,
I'm trying to use iMPC in my iPad tabletop app, and there seems to be a bug whereby as well as triggering the sound that its been assigned, the pads are triggering a consistent high pitched bell sound. Does anyone else have this problem? Any solutions?
By Metatron72 Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:29 pm
I never had that.

If you can describe you precise modules in the project or upload a save file. I'd be happy to test it on my iPad 3.

I'd want to duplicate everything you did to see if this problem is repeatable on another device.

I haven't used Tabletop in a while. But just off top I'm wondering is the mic input active? Because that could create high pitched feedback in a lot of apps.
By emmmylee Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:11 pm
Hey, so the weird thing is: I recorded it and uploaded it to soundcloud so you could hear the problem, and once the song is exported the sound is not there.

Within iMPC I emptied every pad and when I played them there was a high pitched or medium pitched organ sound. When I load samples to the pads the organ sound plays as well as the sample, but when I export it, you only hear the sample.

What do you think this could be? Does anyone else have this?

Emma
By Lampdog Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:18 pm
Is impc midi to any other device/gear? Duplicate midi channels for different instruments?!