Discuss Akai's iOS apps iMPC & iMPC Pro
By D3V1L15H Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:56 am
I have two new-ish (2017 and 2018) Samsung Galaxy (note and tab) devices , and iMPC is nowhere found on the Galaxy apps store. Even following the apps link from an akai video on facebook about the iMPC for android brings up a page its not available. Yet I cannot find posts or news on google or here as to why. Anyone know what happened?
By huglife187 Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:14 am
man before i got a new phone, i looked if there is an impc app for android available .... on both akaipro.de and akaipro.com they stated that an impc app for android is available ... some bullshit, like ever with akai unpro
By joeferg Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:02 pm
It existed. I had it. Went from a note 8 where it was working to a note 10 and transferred it over. Could never get it running.
By huglife187 Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:11 pm
joeferg wrote:It existed. I had it. Went from a note 8 where it was working to a note 10 and transferred it over. Could never get it running.

even on the akai website it looks like it is still available .... i wrote them on which devices the apps would work but the support means it's not their product, so it's not their problem .... but it's on their website!!