Share tips, tricks, gear set ups and videos relating to the use of MPCs in live performances including MPC finger drumming, MPC scratching, using MPCs with decks, computers and other instruments.
By inflict3 Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:22 am
do u chop samples on that thing?? nice one man..
By Lampdog Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:42 pm
Hellz yeah, making beats "in the glass"!

Cool!

Shout to Meta.
By coolderb Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:47 am
BEAT HANDLES wrote:Hi! I am BEAT HANDLES and this is my Live Beatmaking Video on Ipad+iMPC.
IMPC is the best app for beatmaking on Ipad.

iMPC has potential. If Retronyms would stop lolligagging and add Audiobus you would be able to play those beats from iMPC and record them in realtime into Auria, Cubasis, Garageband,etc.

I don't know why Akai and Retronyms are still holding back at this point.
By dj e.d.e Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:53 am
Nice,you bad man! That's sounds as if it was a real mpc,I take you have experience with the real thing right,? How do you compare the two,from what I have notice it still has a latency but that my be my iPad not bad but you can notice it,but the screens are dope easy format,maybe cause the screen is more visible,can't get use to pounding on the screen like real pads.watching your video though I guess they can handle it.,thanks for the video real dope!
By BEAT HANDLES Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:34 pm
dj e.d.e wrote:Nice,you bad man! That's sounds as if it was a real mpc,I take you have experience with the real thing right,? How do you compare the two,from what I have notice it still has a latency but that my be my iPad not bad but you can notice it,but the screens are dope easy format,maybe cause the screen is more visible,can't get use to pounding on the screen like real pads.watching your video though I guess they can handle it.,thanks for the video real dope!

I am good man :) I think so :-D Yes I have experience with akai mpd32+FXpansion Geist and other software.In Russia mpc is expensive for me . I could not understand exactly what you mean about "screen",because my english not so good :(Ipad and akai impc works very good,I like makig beats on ipad,and when I play beats on a glass my fingers feel ease
By damien907 Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:45 am
both those videos were dope!

that app looks pretty cool! kinda makes me want an ipad!

keep it up man!
By jsf Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:00 am
Nice!

Try go full screen and slow down youtube to 0.5 for getting a little extra bit of epicness :)
By Lampdog Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:17 pm
"Ooooooohhhhhh, BROTHAAAAAA!!!"

Good shit man!
By pituchez Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:48 am
BEAT HANDLES wrote:My New Live Beat 8)

a
hahaha

i know a guy who flicked that song

but the other part..the "how looooooooooooooooong" its pretty sick
unless tahts a nother song..duno nice anyways
i like this shits
keep making more vidz