Share tips, tricks, gear set ups and videos relating to the use of MPCs in live performances including MPC finger drumming, MPC scratching, using MPCs with decks, computers and other instruments.
By Spinscott Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:22 pm
Hello again MPC-forums :)
Sharing my latest loop-free MPC video, this time featuring Footwork style 808s, some breakbeat chops, bass (of course!), and pads. Hope you dig it, and thanks for checking it out.

By Spinscott Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:15 pm
Thanks TYPO :) Watching it now I wish I would have done a bit more with the pitch shift towards the end, but it was kind of all improvised at the time. Have played this program a few more times since, definitely fun to mess with the Q link :)
Thanks for watching!
By Star One Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:48 pm
Saw your videos on Youtube the other day.... Hah, your on the forums! Sick :) Dig what you do, I think it was a Jungle joint you did, then we started checking out some other stuff. Biiiiig up.
By pituchez Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:02 am
Spinscott wrote:Hello again MPC-forums :)
Sharing my latest loop-free MPC video, this time featuring Footwork style 808s, some breakbeat chops, bass (of course!), and pads. Hope you dig it, and thanks for checking it out.

hmm

can you make some tutorial videos on playing live?
im new to mpc and got mpc ren

i wana do live shits..looks like fun
By Star One Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:09 pm
pituchez wrote:

hmm

can you make some tutorial videos on playing live?
im new to mpc and got mpc ren

i wana do live shits..looks like fun

Looks to me just like practice up on it :) The more you play, the better you can get. Play it like an instrument really. He might have better advice, but I figured I would offer that up. Load in a couple lines of drums, then a couple rows of some chops and just jam out. Learn to play the drums and chops at the same time live really.

When ever I go to learn something or even just like practice and try out new things, or on the turntables if I'm coming up with a routine, it's all the same. I lock myself up for HOURS and do nothing but.
:nod: