Share tips, tricks, gear set ups and videos relating to the use of MPCs in live performances including MPC finger drumming, MPC scratching, using MPCs with decks, computers and other instruments.
By T. Jones Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:37 am
Shot this last week, thanks for watching and feedback. Peace.

By T. Jones Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:46 am
:smoker: No look diggin in the crates to beat make :smoker:

Thanks for watching and feedback.

By mr_debauch Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:47 am
cool man that you got to do that... and nice that they let you do the rules text on the classic instead of the usual one they show with the ren
By T. Jones Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:03 am
mr_debauch wrote:cool man that you got to do that... and nice that they let you do the rules text on the classic instead of the usual one they show with the ren

Thanks bro, cool you caught that, it was my idea to use the classic, although I wouldn't mind owning a Ren right now!
By inflict3 Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:21 am
i love digging in tacoma!! I'm up near everett..
By T. Jones Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:24 am
inflict3 wrote:i love digging in tacoma!! I'm up near everett..

Awesome, we've got some great shops down here untapped really, the owners are always blown away when I buy a record one week and play them beats off the phone the next week. Evt used to have a great shop on the main strip downtown the place was huge!
By inflict3 Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:52 am
yea, i think its 6th ave that i hit in tacoma,, i haven't went digging out there in a year or so, but there is a lot of untouched gold out that way.
By T. Jones Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:16 am
peeping tom wrote:did Mass Appeal mind?

They haven't contacted me, but ultimately I gave them credit and am potentially sending more people there way. The ideal outcome would be to get there attention and do a full length episode with the mass appeal crew. :worthy:
By T. Jones Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:17 am
inflict3 wrote:yea, i think its 6th ave that i hit in tacoma,, i haven't went digging out there in a year or so, but there is a lot of untouched gold out that way.

Bro, If you ever want to meet up I can take you to some honey holes
By inflict3 Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:19 pm
T. Jones wrote:
inflict3 wrote:yea, i think its 6th ave that i hit in tacoma,, i haven't went digging out there in a year or so, but there is a lot of untouched gold out that way.

ill let u know next time i go digging down there, there is one shop i like, can't remember the name of it, but they sell all kinda shit, clothes and stuff, don't have many records up front, but the old dude brought me in the back room and BAM, vinyl stacked up to the roof.. there are 2 on 6th that are way over priced, but the oldies store and the one i was just talking about are whats up, i have a place up in everett i dig, and one of my fav spots is the jive time in fremont, i love their dollar bins!
By T. Jones Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:55 am
inflict3 wrote:
T. Jones wrote:

ill let u know next time i go digging down there, there is one shop i like, can't remember the name of it, but they sell all kinda ****, clothes and stuff, don't have many records up front, but the old dude brought me in the back room and BAM, vinyl stacked up to the roof.. there are 2 on 6th that are way over priced, but the oldies store and the one i was just talking about are whats up, i have a place up in everett i dig, and one of my fav spots is the jive time in fremont, i love their dollar bins!

Haha, your talking about drastic plastic, they sell pipes and vapes, shirts and poster, all kinds of stoner stuff, and the side room is all vinyl and old levis jackets, it's a wild spot for sure. My favorite down here is Turntable treasures, if you spend 100$ they give you 25$ back, and the owner is a musical guru. Good Look on the Jive Time, i'm def. checkin that next time i'm up north!
By abc Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:44 am
As far as aesthetic goes that is one of the coolest studios I've seen.
By inflict3 Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:39 pm
lol.. yea, they did sell jackets and trinkets and shit like that.. yea, i use to live in fremont and walk down the hill to dig every few days, also got a spot up in everett as well..loljive time is the best bet for the dollar bin though
By medearis Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:06 pm
Man, the intro wipe-out was f*cking hilarious. I always love that in skate videos - where they show this skilled boarder eat sh*t at the beginning. Always humble. :lol:

Dug the dynamics of the hi-hats quite a bit. Nice to hear non-machinegun 16ths! Your spot looks really cozy, reminds me of an old cabin in a way. Definitely a plus (in my mind, you may be sick of it)!

This thread makes me want to go dig - so I think I shall!
Thanks for the inspiration.