Share tips, tricks, gear set ups and videos relating to the use of MPCs in live performances including MPC finger drumming, MPC scratching, using MPCs with decks, computers and other instruments.
By T. Jones Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:56 pm
medearis wrote:Man, the intro wipe-out was f*cking hilarious. I always love that in skate videos - where they show this skilled boarder eat sh*t at the beginning. Always humble. :lol:

Dug the dynamics of the hi-hats quite a bit. Nice to hear non-machinegun 16ths! Your spot looks really cozy, reminds me of an old cabin in a way. Definitely a plus (in my mind, you may be sick of it)!

This thread makes me want to go dig - so I think I shall!
Thanks for the inspiration.

Wow, this is a compliment beyond compliments, thank you for the inspiration to keep going my fellow MPC slapping, stinky dusty crusty vinyl digging brothers, you guys are the shit! :worthy:
By T. Jones Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:59 pm
abc wrote:As far as aesthetic goes that is one of the coolest studios I've seen.

Wow, that is a major compliment, i am humbled and appreciative, thank you brother!
By T. Jones Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:21 am
damien907 wrote:hey bro, its damien!

i dont remember if i let you know that video game tape is out now, we just released it last week!

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=173029

Yeah bro I got the tape, it's dope! Thanks for featuring me on there, I suggest anyone who checks this thread download the tape.