Share tips, tricks, gear set ups and videos relating to the use of MPCs in live performances including MPC finger drumming, MPC scratching, using MPCs with decks, computers and other instruments.
By cajunnate Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:28 pm
Making a beat with my mpc 500 and KP3.
I don't do a lot sequencing on my mpc anymore. I mostly just build loops on the fly now that I have the KP3.
By cajunnate Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:18 pm
Thanks
No soundcard though, my mixer is running through a small PA (Pyle-Pro PWMA1050) and I filmed it with an iPhone5 and used the built in iPhone mic.
By inflict3 Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:13 am
dope!! i built a battery pack for my kaoss quad so i could bring it with my 500,. i like ur setup man, i like ur sound too!!

ill post the vid of me soldering the plug end on the battery pack soon..lol. i dork out sometimes with this shit..hahahha :Sigh:
By cajunnate Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:39 pm
inflict3 wrote:dope!! i built a battery pack for my kaoss quad so i could bring it with my 500,. i like ur setup man, i like ur sound too!!

ill post the vid of me soldering the plug end on the battery pack soon..lol. i dork out sometimes with this ****..hahahha :Sigh:

thats awesome, I definitely want to see that!
By cajunnate Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:10 pm
haha, yeah dude I'm going to try and make a video next week.
But really there's not much to it except assigning samples to pads and hitting them with your fingers. i just loop what I play on the KP3
By cajunnate Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:21 pm
Yes it all closes up.
The mixer is strapped in with zip ties and the rest uses industrial strength velcro.
I made so I could take it to shows and not have any set up time. I just plug in the power and the audio out and I'm good to go.
By Star One Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:55 pm
cajunnate wrote:Yes it all closes up.
The mixer is strapped in with zip ties and the rest uses industrial strength velcro.
I made so I could take it to shows and not have any set up time. I just plug in the power and the audio out and I'm good to go.

Nice one!