Share tips, tricks, gear set ups and videos relating to the use of MPCs in live performances including MPC finger drumming, MPC scratching, using MPCs with decks, computers and other instruments.
By Spinscott Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:07 pm
Cheers MPC Forums crew! Been enjoying all of the posts in the Live section of this forum, always impressed by the talent here :)
Figured I would share this new video, which was done as a response to a recent "Jungle War" initiative where producers have been sharing dubs, tunes, etc through Soundcloud. So many awesome tunes posted so far... I thought it would be cool to do a video response :) Hope you dig it!

(I did very minimal processing / EQing / mixing of the samples on this, as I was going for a more raw approach on the sounds. Also, this was the first video take, as I was intending only to test the program mute groups... ended up turning out OK so I just published it. Thanks for watching!)

By Spinscott Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:12 pm
Thank you very much for watching the video, and for the comments! For those interested, I've got a youtube channel that is primarily focused on the MPC Jungle related videos. Feel free to check it out on the link below.
I really enjoy this forum, and check back regularly to support all of the fellow MPC music fanatics on here! Thanks again :)

www.youtube.com/spinscott