Share tips, tricks, gear set ups and videos relating to the use of MPCs in live performances including MPC finger drumming, MPC scratching, using MPCs with decks, computers and other instruments.
By MPC-Tutor Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:35 am

Don't forget to download your four free MPC expansions containing orchestral instruments, upright bass, synth bass, guitars, drum kits and live breaks:

https://www.mpc-samples.com/section.php ... ree-stuff/

Compatible with all modern MPCs, Akai Force, MPC Software, plus 'The Reaper', Dirty Drummer and the Live Break pack also work with legacy MPCs as well.

Just add the free packs to your basket and check out as normal, no payment required. And if you subscribe to the newsletter during checkout you'll get notified whenever there's any new promos, flash sales, new products and any updates to any products you've previously downloaded.
By JUKE 179r Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:43 pm
Free samples???? Yes PLEASE!!!! lol
Cheers Andy!!!
By Corina Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:05 pm
Hello there, I just downloaded the reaper, it says its an expansion with multisampled bass sounds mapped for mpc programs but there is no .dmg .pkg or .exe file to instal the expansion? only wav files.
can anybody help?
Not sure what im missing
thanks for your time
By MPC-Tutor Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:46 am
The Reaper download contains a detailed installation guide with full instructions for installing both in standalone mode and in the MPC Software - just follow that, there's no need for dmg/pkg/exe. The install guide is also on the Repear product page: https://www.mpc-samples.com/product.php ... -bass-mpc/
By TheDoctor Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:48 pm
Oscar1 wrote:I downloaded the Orchestral library and it is nice done I must say.

Yeah the Orchestral library is really good, I got the pro edition. They're really nice, try to add an hall reverb instead of the room reverb apply by default :)
By karmacomposer Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:38 pm
How does one purchase and then install the pro orchestral expansion library for akai force?

Do we need to use the mpc 2.0 software?

Mike
By karmacomposer Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:15 pm
I will purchase your Akai Force bible when it comes out.

If I am NOT attaching it to PC, but copying all expansions to a SD card and then inserting that into the Force's SD slot, how do I copy all expansions to the internal SSD I installed?

Mike
By MPC-Tutor Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:55 pm
karmacomposer wrote:I will purchase your Akai Force bible when it comes out.

If I am NOT attaching it to PC, but copying all expansions to a SD card and then inserting that into the Force's SD slot, how do I copy all expansions to the internal SSD I installed?

Mike

To copy files to an internal SSD you would have to connect the Force to a computer. But if you don't have a computer you can transfer files to an SD card or USB drive using a smartphone via a suitable OTG cable
By Crumb$ Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:41 pm
Yo, thanks for the Dirty Drum samples, good health to you and everyone... stay safe, stay dirty...