Share tips, tricks, gear set ups and videos relating to the use of MPCs in live performances including MPC finger drumming, MPC scratching, using MPCs with decks, computers and other instruments.

By Jacpot Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:18 am
Oh u like that beat? sumthing i threw together this morning wen i woke up and shyt. U gotta hear the mixed version. The real version doesnt have those scratches in it though

By Fist Full of Dollaz Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:28 am
Jacpot wrote:Man Ive been djing for 10 years and that sounds just like a transform to me. This was just a basic example anyway.

exactly but u cant do rubs, backslide, crab, flares, orbits, backward scratches

u've been djing that long so u should know theres more to cutting than transformers

I'm not sayin it wasnt dope

I'm sayin it is limited

By Jacpot Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:41 am
Fist Full of Dollaz wrote:
Jacpot wrote:Man Ive been djing for 10 years and that sounds just like a transform to me. This was just a basic example anyway.

u've been djing that long so u should know theres more to cutting than transformers

I'm sayin it is limited

Ok nobody said u can do EVERY SCRATCH thats what we have turntables for. I was just showing the NEW PEOPLE a lil trick on the mpc. Lighten up homey if u dont like it dont do it. Jesus Christ :roll:

By Capshun Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:41 am
im gonna try that tonight, if it comes out dope i can see myself using this alot

By Jacpot Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:34 am
bump

By Fist Full of Dollaz Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:37 am
Jacpot wrote:

I'm sayin it is limited

Ok nobody said u can do EVERY SCRATCH thats what we have turntables for. I was just showing the NEW PEOPLE a lil trick on the mpc. Lighten up homey if u dont like it dont do it. Jesus Christ :roll:

i didnt plan on it thats what I got the 1200s for

not tryin to knock u like I said before it was good ish

By Jacpot Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:40 am
ok no disrespect

By TicToc Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:36 am
orjanbeats wrote: hfinal knows his ****, he has participated in DMC world championship.

I call bullshhit.

Working at the snackbar of the venue where the DMCs is held doesnt count as "participating". Neither does trying out and not making the cut.

By Jacpot Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:47 am
TicToc wrote:
orjanbeats wrote: hfinal knows his ****, he has participated in DMC world championship.

I call bullshhit.

Working at the snackbar of the venue where the DMCs is held doesnt count as "participating". Neither does trying out and not making the cut.

Tic your an **** :lol:

By Capshun Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:10 am

I'm sayin it is limited

someone always has to come in and act all stupid, kill joy, we know its not a turntable, its just a cool trick, go get a life
Last edited by Capshun on Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Jacpot Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:45 am
Capshun wrote:

I'm sayin it is limited

someone always has to come in and act all stupid, kill joy, we know its not a turntable, its a cool tricks, go get a life

exactly

By Jacpot Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:56 pm
bump

By Fist Full of Dollaz Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:37 pm
Capshun wrote:

I'm sayin it is limited

someone always has to come in and act all stupid, kill joy, we know its not a turntable, its just a cool trick, go get a life

damn u gettin sensitive read the post again homey