Share tips, tricks, gear set ups and videos relating to the use of MPCs in live performances including MPC finger drumming, MPC scratching, using MPCs with decks, computers and other instruments.
By Prah_860_ Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:36 pm
DJ A-Sharp wrote:I don't know if this was already posted but I know it got me feinin' to go home and try it with my XL

PEEP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdbJm5ucYcY

of course it's been posted before......no MPC fact or video is not gonna last long in this world without coming thru here.....hahahahahahahaha...I.E. the MPC2kxl MCD in the Jeep Commercial....feel me?

By Jacpot Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:09 pm
Man I was doing this shyt mad loong ago and got dissed by yall :!:
Fuk u bytches :!:

By EMFinite Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:59 pm
^ :lol:

By Prah_860_ Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:11 pm
Jacpot wrote:Man I was doing this shyt mad loong ago and got dissed by yall :!:

easy my dude....you'z a innovator.....to someone..........hahahahahahaha

By cooocooo1 Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:12 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:

By Jacpot Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:06 am
Prah_860_ wrote:

easy my dude....you'z a innovator.....to someone..........hahahahahahaha
:lol:

By lowbudget Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:54 am
how do you do it? i remember people talking about this a long time ago & i wrote it off. didnt even read the threads.

By LaJProd Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:46 am
Thats pretty tight....Sucks that my note variation slider is busted or I would mess around with this!!!!

By pt3r Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:49 am
Ok call me a sceptic but the scartch sounds are not even remotely in sync with the video, this looks like a hoax to me.

By Lampdog Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:33 am
It's 1 small sample, assign the slider to tune, everytime you hit the pad is a retrigger of that sample (since the 2kxl is NOT realtime tune adjusting, it's only adjusted on retrigger), adjust the slider to a different tune right before you retrigger the sample, easy.

Yes, it's very do able. Not hard to figure out at all. Has nothing to do with video, audio being in sync, it can be done and it's not even an advanced technique, it's just most people don't use the slider in this fashion or sometimes not at all so they are amazed at such a basic feature..

By lowbudget Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:09 am
Lampdog wrote:It's 1 small sample, assign the slider to tune, everytime you hit the pad is a retrigger of that sample (since the 2kxl is NOT realtime tune adjusting, it's only adjusted on retrigger), adjust the slider to a different tune right before you retrigger the sample, easy.

Yes, it's very do able. Not hard to figure out at all. Has nothing to do with video, audio being in sync, it can be done and it's not even an advanced technique, it's just most people don't use the slider in this fashion or sometimes not at all so they are amazed at such a basic feature..

word. i only use that slider to move the cursor when trimming samples. looks like i'll be dusting off the manual when i get home!

By Lampdog Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:27 am
Cool, let us know if you get it. :D

By infinitskills_villain Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:33 pm
pt3r wrote:Ok call me a sceptic but the scartch sounds are not even remotely in sync with the video, this looks like a hoax to me.

sound like a hoax,even if there's always latency between video and sound on youtube.

By RonDu Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:20 pm
I gave you props on it too